Is ozone henna powder good
Long hair network
Registered: 17.03.2011, 15:25
Place of residence: Antwerp
Hello dear breeders and dyers,
this is not an emergency, so I am writing here - I hope this is okay.
I "dyed" with henna three days ago, the result is zero! ] (*,)
I would like to mention that I have been dyeing (t) henna with henna for about 24 years, and this has never happened so far, i.e. it has always worked fine (regardless of the type and with which additives).
- Hennedrog HennÃ © natural chestnut 2 x 90 g
- consists of chestnut powder, indigo and henna (Lawson)
- Expiration date until 2014
- prepared with some lukewarm black tea and lukewarm water
- Wash your hair before the hens
- Henna applied immediately after stirring together
- Plastic bag and towel around your head
- Contact time 2 hours
- After dyeing hair, just rinse out with water and allow to dry
- Do not wash until the third day.
What I don't understand at all: Two years ago I had already used the same Hennedrog color on my natural hair color and it colored wonderfully (1 hour exposure time). Now I have a approach of about 13 cm in my natural color (very dark ash blonde).
The really only difference to all previous colors is that I used to not pay attention to silicone-free shampoo, i.e. I used silicone shampoos for sure. But it completely contradicts my ideas that Sili could favor henna dyeing. I think the opposite is true.
Theory 1: My hair wants to make it clear to me that it no longer wants to be colored.
Theory 2: The henna was disk paste.
Will go to the health food store to complain and ask for my money back. The stupid thing is that there is only one health food chain here and that this is the only henna available there without picramates ... great organic. : deadly:
Did I do something wrong? Has it ever happened that the henna stains badly?
I would very much like to know what you think about it.
Well, wanted to go back to natural hair color anyway, only get a hair dye fever every month, this time I couldn't resist. : whistle:
Greetings to everyone -
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
2a / 3b F 8 cm - Henna-Asphaltmieze - hip reached, on to the 4 letters!
- When and where did the dance originate
- Is Samsung Gear Fit worth buying
- Check out Apple's student discount online
- You Can Get Rich Investing In Uber
- What are some facts about Muslims
- What is a cross-platform framework
- Is intelligence the efficiency of the brain
- Scientists actually believe this fact
- What is an identifier
- Can aging be done backwards?
- How do I create multiple Facebook pixels
- Why are micelles formed by soap?
- What are Matisyahu's best songs
- How will differentiated teaching change education?
- What is a narcissistic pervert
- What drives the Russian bridal industry
- India becomes another Pakistan
- Which goes perfectly with blue jeans
- Who are dlvr it's competitors
- Which presidents suffered from depression
- Who are the next CM from Gujrat
- What is the cuisine of Jamaica
- What are some little known random facts
- Are there psychic dreams