Freelance writers are in demand
Copywriters 'and authors' fees
Copywriters and authors are not always freelance for themselves, but not infrequently on behalf of others. This means that they are given a topic on which they have to collect information and write a text. This must of course be unique and must not have been published in this way yet.
It may even be that the copywriter surrenders all rights to his text, which should ultimately be reflected in the fee. Copywriters work for publishers as well as for media companies, as freelancers for various clients from all areas of knowledge and science or as so-called ghostwriters. That means, you write a text and it appears under the name of another author. Private individuals can also be the clients. More information about the job and the activity as a copywriter can also be found in this portal.
The hourly rate is common for copywriters' fees
The Copywriter's fee is made up of various points that must be taken into account when calculating the fee. The copywriter has to set an hourly rate for himself, which is calculated from the available working time and the costs that have to be generated - plus profit.
For an author, the hourly rate is usually between 50 and 120 euros. However, this can vary greatly depending on the requirements of the order. Because if the job involves a specialist article to be created, the copywriter must be able to demonstrate a certain amount of specialist knowledge. This is also the area in which lateral entrants to the profession of copywriter are often in demand, for example with a scientific background.
A specialist article is charged at up to four hundred euros per standard page, but the average is around three hundred euros. In addition, there are the costs for the research. The hourly rate is around 70 euros.
Note: Copywriting fees have decreased slightly in recent years.
Do not make a fee agreement below the minimum hourly rate
When determining the price, the copywriter must bear in mind that there will always be non-productive times that have to be cushioned with the fee. In addition, the fee must be calculated in such a way that at least a minimal fee is received. This is the freelancer 's pain threshold, at which no profit is made. The money raised in the amount only covers the costs - there is practically nothing left to live on.
Jobs with a minimal fee should therefore be rare and must also have a justification for the takeover. The order should result in further orders that are more lucrative, or the order brings references - or at least fun at work.
Author: Jürgen Busch(43 Ratings, average: 4,09 of 5)
picture_as_pdf Templates and samples
iso Calculator & Comparisons
assignment_turned_in Completion aids
favorite_border Popular topics
- Theresa May is an honest leader
- What are some examples of form utilities
- What is Ravi Tandon's Branch and GPA
- Why do people buy fancy pens
- Why do people look forward to the rapture?
- How can I discover a star
- Where should I live in Albuquerque
- What does the frontal gyrus do
- What can make an agricultural company successful?
- What frustrates you most about technology
- How many girls apply for OTA CDS
- Fraud can happen on the stock exchange
- What is a OnePager website
- How did Stevie Ray Vaughan learn to play the guitar
- What are the best blogs for ASO
- How is aluminum created in the earth
- Can I get CSE in LNMIIT
- Cats purr voluntarily or automatically
- What made you so bitter in life
- Who are the upcoming stars of Bollywood
- Why were lotteries banned in Tamil Nadu
- Are guarantees for electronic products worthwhile
- Does Epithalon work
- German states have embassies in Berlin
- What is meant by degree translation services
- Would you go out with Ariana Grande
- How can I avoid mistakes in project management
- Who sings the song Beat Boy
- How popular is rooibos tea internationally
- Is Antonio Brown misunderstood?
- What is zinc passivation
- How do I market Indian specialties
- Cringe is a modern 21st century word