What is a consumer dispute
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Right | dispute, Plural: Right | quarreled
- IPA: [ˈƦɛçʦˌʃtʀaɪ̯t]
- 1) proceedings pending before a court of ordinary or administrative jurisdiction; Litigation, trial, lawsuit
- Determinative compound from nounsLaw and dispute with the joint element-s
- 1st case
- 1) You lost the Litigation.
- 1) “The Litigation went back and forth. "
- 1) a Litigationpending
- Nominative: singular Litigation; Plural Litigation
- Genitive: singular Litigation; Plural Litigation
- Dative: singular Litigation; Plural Litigation
- Accusative: singular Litigation; Plural Litigation
- English: 1) litigation
- French: 1) litige (male)
- Italian: 1) controversia giudiziaria (Female)
- Swedish: 1) rättegång (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) litigio (male)
Similar words (German):Litigation
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The end is Litigation but not between the innkeepers and majority owner GEFRA.“
kurier.at, May 15, 2019
„The Litigation between the Viennese taxi drivers and the transport service Uber is another chapter richer.“
Today.at, 23 August 2018
„The Litigation there is no end to the value of a Roman bronze horse head.“
Day 24, August 27, 2018
„The Litigation around the so-called black house in Pforzheim is over.“
SWR.de, May 8, 2019
„The Litigation the bronze horse head from Waldgirmes goes into the next round.“
Frankfurter Rundschau online, January 20, 2019
„The admission took years Litigation preceded.“
Kleine Zeitung, January 27, 2020
„The defense minister was in an awkward way Litigation involved. This is now off the table.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, February 13, 2020
„Again charged a Litigation for a weed killer, the share of the agrochemical company Bayer.“
GMX, February 17, 2020
„The company reports a thousandfold progress Litigation around glyphosate.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 25, 2020
„Since 2015 the city has been in one Litigation with a construction company.“
Kölnische Rundschau, June 19, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
Another word (synonym) for litigation - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "litigation":
walk: ... have to overcome go through all instances - take full advantage of the legal process: the legal dispute went through all instances through all / many ... MEDIA go - publicly ...
Thing: Colloquial, only plural: kilometers per hour Origin of the term: Middle High German sach (e), generalized from Old High German sahha "legal matter, legal dispute" (see also Ding), zu sahhan "litigate, argue, scold", Gothic sakan; from gr
Law: ... rule of law, rule of law, legal position, legal status, legal status, legal dispute, legal dispute, legal subject, legal symbol, legal system ...
legal action: Law: an application to a court to rule on a legal dispute 2) Expressing complaints or complaints about something
process: Law: Court hearings, court proceedings, legal disputes Origin of the term: Middle High German: process "administrative order, official order, court decision" loan word, from Middle Latin: processus: "legal dispute"; lat
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Legal dispute" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Rechtsstreit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “legal dispute” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Litigation (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Dative Singular: Litigation Hyphenation: Rechts | strei | te…
Litigation (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Right | streit | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Litigation (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Litigation Hyphenation: Rechts | strei | tes…
Litigation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular legal dispute; Majority of legal disputes ...
Litigation (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Right | controversial | tig | kei | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Litigation (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Legal disputes Hyphenation: Rechts | streits…
Legal status (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Right | stän | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Legal status (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Right | stand | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
- Selfless or selfish actions reap happiness
- How do I gain weight without moving
- What are the admission requirements for UCI
- How did Uruguay get its name
- How can I do citizen journalism
- What habits increase wrinkles over time
- Modi believes Malayalis are Somalis
- Which country has the highest alcoholism rate
- What is strtod in C.
- When did Layne Staley die
- Can superglue get wet
- Who is the most underrated Indian scientist
- Where can I buy a good SMTP
- Kills Google Knowledge Graph Wikipedia
- How do I deal with excessive masturbation?
- What is a high level tactical operation
- What is campaign planning in advertising
- What does request for a comprehensive assessment mean?
- Which is more expensive education or ignorance
- The US government benefits women
- Is there a brain input interface device
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Allahabad
- How is life in Lima
- What are the top 20 English novels