What does autonomous spending mean
The concerns about autonomous driving are decreasing
The Capgemini Research Institute surveyed 5,500 consumers in France, Sweden, Great Britain, China, the USA and Germany for a study on autonomous driving. According to the results, there is currently still a strong reluctance, especially in Germany. While on average a quarter of the respondents in the countries concerned would already get into a self-driving car, this figure is only 17% in this country. Above all, safety concerns play a role in the skepticism: Most of them do not yet trust the technology to react correctly in dangerous situations.
On the other hand, the anticipation of autonomous driving - once it works safely - is particularly high in Germany at 65%. In addition, more than half of the respondents in all countries are willing to pay up to 20% more for an autonomous vehicle than for a standard model; in Germany it is even 61%. In addition to pure driving, 54% of those surveyed would find it good if the vehicle could run errands on its own. Collection and delivery services for people who cannot drive themselves are also desired. Every second person also hopes that their life will be more efficient because they can pursue other activities while driving.
In five years, according to the study, the proportion of consumers who prefer to get around in self-driving cars will double from the current 25 to 52% and even increase to 62% by 2029. Millennials, city dwellers and Chinese consumers in particular are open to the development.
- Why is co-education important
- Where can I read the original Mahabharat?
- What are some equality issues today
- Reality is infinite
- Why can't a medical degree be studied?
- Which is better IOCL BPCL or HPCL
- Under what conditions is gas considered incompressible
- How good is Aspire IAS
- Coloring hair can lead to baldness
- Which errors can never be deleted
- As Facebook likes, the posts increase
- How is quantum mechanics at IISc Bangalore
- Whose house is in Arlington National Cemetery
- What is electrical distribution
- Which is the right investment
- What is the Iconest 3 project
- Expires baby powder
- We could theoretically simulate the Earth's ecosystem
- Is agnostic atheist a self contradicting term
- Can you get sick while keeping pets?
- How many participants make a survey robust
- People who are prone to depression are more liberal
- What is the best cell phone within 5500
- What is stopping you from finding joy
- Should I get a Masters in Taxation?
- Daimler was originally a British car company
- When did Albert Einstein become famous?
- What does A mean positive
- Give an example of a statistical quality control
- How extraordinary Malayalam films are than Bollywood
- What is the eye strain
- What's your scariest drug story
- What does a CEO do every day
- How do online wedding registries work