Who will top the JEE 2017
How to top the JEE Main in one year
As droppers, we already know what we're going to learn. What are our weeks and what are our strengths?
Here are a few things that are useful for drippers -
• Every lecture is not important
Since you already know what to learn and what to practice, you can skip some topics that you are confident about and donate that extra time to your weak topics.
• Never be cocky about your strong issues
Trust is good ... but overconfidence is catastrophic. So never leave a topic that you already know. End the questions only once.
• Practice older topics from time to time
Once a chapter is done, it is closed for a few months. Do not do it. Ask a few questions about each topic so that you don't run out of feeling for the topic.
• Time is everything
As we prepare for JEE places 11th and 12th, we have a little time to enjoy. Never proceed in the same habit. Always remember that you must fall and waste nothing on the subject from time to time ... or maybe a little stroll.
• Focus on the concept
Focus on clarifying each concept. If you take a conceptual approach, you can solve questions easily and confidently. For example when I dropped. I also solved Irodov earlier. A little Krotov The first few weeks (later I didn't have the time)… although it takes time… but it builds a concept and obviously a lot of self-confidence.
• Be regular
Be regular with your homework. Your chapters. Because you don't get any extra time if you cancel. So get things done every now and then. Don't pile up.
• Short notes are useful
Short notes are very useful when revising .. especially in chemistry.
• Get advice from your teachers
We trust the teachers ... so it's always good to talk to them and get some advice on our routines and schedules.
• Never go into depression
It's one of the most important things ... as a dropper you have a lot of stress and those stresses turn into depression. Never let this depression overwhelm you. Be confident. Have confidence. Remember that thinking is never a solution. .depression is never a solution. every pain pays off in one day. you let up and you mustn't waste any time
•••most importantly •••
• Every topic is not important
Yes. As a dropper, you already know that you don't have to get 360/360 or 100% upfront (pretty impossible). All you have to do is familiarize yourself with an IIT or NIT in a good branch. You are free to leave out some topics that you have not understood in recent years and that you do not want to understand. Because wasting time is stupidity. And using time to the fullest is wisdom. But make sure that these issues aren't too important.
Just be regular, dedicated, have trust, have hopes, leave your comfort zone and you come to your destiny.
- Is there love poetry
- A Pythagorean triplet can have decimal places
- How popular is survey research
- What does an octopus symbolize
- I lost my soulmate indefinitely
- Are BlackBerry Cell Phones Genuine on eBay India
- Babies are fearless
- What are pieces of music that reduce anxiety?
- All people make wrong preferences why
- How do rainforests benefit people
- How interested are guys in status
- What is a 4D movie
- What if all the stars were blue
- What is meant by OLAP
- Which are the most innovative ski boots
- What are some words with obvious origins?
- How is the Norwegian lifestyle
- What is the difference between a horse
- Is this the end of the cryptocurrency market?
- What is the boiling point of plastic
- What do you like with rice
- What does conventional wisdom mean
- Is Dropbox Inc trustworthy
- What to tip in the Philippines
- What is PhonePe's revenue model
- Is CFA connected to the stock exchange
- What do hawks eat
- What are some facts about conifers
- What religion does Mike Pence believe in?
- How do you say food in Dutch
- Which startups will participate in SXSW 2012?
- What are the consequences of wage stagnation
- When were the bags first invented?