How do I update Exodus Wallet
Claim Bitcoin Gold in the Exodus wallet
With the current version of the Exodus wallet, version 1.43.x, this wallet not only supports Bitcoin Gold as a crypto currency, but it is even possible to claim the corresponding amount of Bitcoin Gold - or to claim, as it is called in English - to which all Bitcoin owners are entitled.
Bitcoin Gold is a hard fork that took place on October 24, 2017. Everyone who owned a certain amount of Bitcoin on October 24th is entitled to the same amount of Bitcoin Gold.
With the new version, Exodus helps you to claim the amount of Bitcoin Gold as you had Bitcoin in your Exodus wallet on October 24th. If you had 0.25 Bitcoin on October 24, 2017, you can claim 0.25 Bitcoin Gold with Exodus.
Claim Bitcoin Gold in Exodus
First, update to Exodus 1.43.4 if you don't have the latest version yet. All you have to do is exit the application and install the new package over it.
Then start Exodus and go to the Help area:
Then click on the green button Claim my Bitcoin Gold now! click. A message then appears:
You will be informed once again that you are starting the process, that your private keys remain secure, that your regular Bitcoin are not sent and that you should make sure that you send your claimed Bitcoin Gold to a reputable source.
After you have read everything carefully, click on Continue to go on.
In the third step you then have the option of the address yours Enter Bitcoin Gold Wallet. You can of course keep the address that Exodus has already filled out for you. This is the Exodus address.
If you have decided on the Exodus address, then you can simply click on Continue. If you have chosen an external address, it is better to check a second or third time whether it is correct.
In this step you still have the penultimate option by clicking on Cancel cancel the whole process. If you are sure click on Check my wallet nowso that your wallet is checked.
After the check, the status message appears:
Exodus tells you how much Bitcoin Gold you can claim, how much the fee is and the address of the target wallet is displayed again. This is the last opportunity to break off the whole process. When you're absolutely sure, click Send.
After less than a minute, the Bitcoin Gold was in my wallet:
By the way, the current price of Bitcoin Gold looks like this, so that you get 146.64 euros for one Bitcoin Gold.
Photo credits: CC0 image, Pixabay
- How do I say hello in Bengali
- When was Kobe Bryant in his heyday
- Does chivalry contradict feminism
- How can I remove errors in apps
- What is a legitimate or malicious attack
- What are some tips for the 2016 outlook
- What shows are there on the Game Show Network
- How did Uruguay get its name
- Who was the greatest Greek god
- How many ICs are there at L T.
- Which subjects do INTJs study
- When was Mountain Dew invented
- What is meant by maratha
- How did African art inspire Western art?
- How do we live a happy life
- What did the share cropping do
- What is Bluegape doing these days
- Is Ticwatch Pro better than Samsung watches
- How do online wedding registries work
- How many races are there in Algeria
- What do the Dutch think about Scandinavia
- Should women divorce each other
- How does marketing affect our daily life?
- Whose idea was it to create Quora