What is an emulator
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Emu | la | tor, Plural: Emu | la | to | ren
- IPA: [emuˈlaːtoːɐ̯]
- 1) Computer system that emulates another
- from the English emulator borrowed
- Imitators, afterimages, simulators, virtualizers
- 1) There are a number of Emulatorswith the help of which you can play games designed for game consoles on your PC.
- 1) Just like the floppy disk drive before, the DVD drive is only supported by one emulator replicated.
- Nominative: singular emulator; Plural Emulators
- Genitive: singular Emulators; Plural Emulators
- Dative: singular emulator; Plural Emulators
- Accusative: singular emulator; Plural Emulators
- English: 1) emulator
- Czech: 1) emulator (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Nintendo Game Boy came onto the market 30 years ago today. Even if this is long gone, you can still enjoy the classics with one emulator enjoy today. We'll show you the best emulator-Apps for Google's Android platform.“
netzwelt.de, April 21, 2019
„A small project offers the opportunity to play very old 68K games on the old Mac platform when the operating system was still called System. The emulator works on older MacOS versions and Linux.“
Golem.de, January 24, 2019
„The free quick emulator has been released in version 4.0. There are changes primarily for the ARM platform, but also for MIPS, PowerPC and the free RISC-V.“
heise online, April 25, 2019
„The Commodore 64 is back on the market - again, but this time with a real keyboard. Compared to the C64 Mini, the new one is reminiscent emulator so much stronger on the original device.“
Spiegel Online, June 26, 2019
„Sony has sent the first preview copies of the PlayStation Classic mini console and according to initial reports it is clear that they do not have their own emulator for the PlayStation 1 games.“
4Players, November 09, 2018
„Are you one of the app programmers or would you like to try out Android apps on your PC? Then be a good Android to you emulator recommended.“
myofb.de, April 23, 2020
„Microsoft adds a emulator for their own upcoming Surface Duo. Not only Edge, the Chromium project can benefit from it too.“
Golem.de, June 05, 2020
„The emulator for the cloud database is now available in version 1.0 and enables local tests with the full API and SQL syntax.“
heise online, August 20, 2020
„Nintendo fans have ported Super Mario 64 to the PC. There's not even one to play with emulator necessary. However, downloading the free PC game is a little more difficult.“
netzwelt.de, May 5th, 2020
„Next month the Librem 5 will be the final product on the market, the now announced compatibility with Android apps increases the anticipation. It is based on that emulator Anbox.“
teltarif.de, September 22, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Imitators: Person who imitates someone / something
Another word (synonym) for emulator - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "emulator":
emulation: ... is derived from the adjective aemulus; compare English emulation synonyms: 1) Emulator, simulation Application examples: 1) According to Olivetti, the emulation is on the ...
emulate: Derived words: Emulation, Emulator Translations Basque: emulatu Chinese: 仿真 (fǎngzhēn) English: emulate French: émuler Swedish: emulera Spanish: emular
emu: Abbreviation for emulator Synonyms: 1) outdated: New Holland cassowary, scientific: Dromaius novaehollandiae Superordinate terms: 1) Bird, flightless bird, ostrich, ostrich application examples: 1) This is not a rhea, but an emu! 2) I read that there should be emus for slow 386ers
Emulators: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Emu | la | to | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [emuˈlaːtoːʀən] Grammatical features: Nominative plural of the noun Emulator Genitive plural of the noun Emulator Dative plural of the noun Emulator Accusative plural of the noun Emulator
Rhyme: German: -aːtoːɐ̯: ... Senator Vibrator four-syllable Abbreviator Agitator Alligator Animator Auctioneer Emulator Emulsifier Desiccator Generator Imperator Indicator Initiator ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Emulator" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Emulator/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "emulator" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Emulators (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Emu | la | to | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [emuˈlaːtoːʀən]…
Emulators (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Emu | la | tors Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [emuˈlaːtoːɐ̯s]…
Emulsifier (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular emulsifier; Plural emulsifiers genitive: singular ...
Emulsifiers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Emul | ga | to | ren Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Emulsifier (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Emul | ga | tors Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
emulsion (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular emulsion; Plural emulsions genitive: singular ...
Emulsions (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Emul | si | o | nen Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
Emus (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Emus Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈeːmuːs] Grammatical…
- What is Harold Nicholas famous for
- What is the Google Pay 2020 game
- What does love do to a being
- Is grocery trailer profitable
- How would an invisible wall work in theory
- What is your rating of Localytics
- How does Melania Trump spend her time
- How do coaching institutes cheat UPSC aspirants
- You can overeat
- Why do people call their future children
- How can I practice with React
- What does the armor of Batman's Hellbat consist of
- How do psychopaths deal with toxic people
- Is agnostic atheist a self contradicting term
- Hindi medium is available in this app
- What does a CEO do every day
- What is developmental retardation in children
- Why the air flow in the earth is variable
- How does the Lycos search engine work
- What is the full of BOT
- Why is Tik Tok shutting down
- Can India make bullet train profit
- Has God ever? Fell asleep?
- Where can I buy a Belden cable