How did the death note end
In Death Note, what happens to Light Yagami after he dies?
Ryuk once commented that Death Note users cannot go to Heaven or Hell. (Though a source claimed this was just a wrong rule Ryuk wrote / spoke.)
No, the claim / source is wrong. Anyone who uses / writes in the death note cannot go to heaven or hell. This can be viewed as purgatory or 無 MU / Nothing
This suggests that light is becoming a shinigami.
Not correct. :) The rules of the death note have been specifically stated in both the anime and manga, as stated by Braiam who ...
The person who uses the notebook cannot go to heaven or hell and lead an unfulfilled and unhappy life.
If you touch the death note, you will not become a shinigami, although by touching you can see the shinigami.
- Is it a studio
- Why are some liberals so extreme
- What is the healthiest sport
- Why should you choose this project
- Why is cell phone manufacturing not automated
- How can I build a stronger chest
- How to cook turkey liver
- How do two people start dating
- Should I have another baby after the stillbirth?
- Why wasn't investment banking disrupted?
- Is this blood test normal?
- Does green tea with mint affect fasting
- How long can hidden cameras record
- How are FPGAs programmed
- What is Calorie Deficit Diet
- When are the hotels sold out?
- Which teacher changed your life forever
- How did you find your life coach
- What is the reciprocal of 6 3
- Should I forego the eventuality of the assessment
- How do diesel engines work in CNG
- Why is Forex Trading Illegal in India?
- Would you like to cheat again
- Have you ever felt hurt?