Which artist sang the song Rap Devil
Rap Devil - Rap Devil
" Rap Devil "(stylized in capital letters) is a diss track by the American rapper Machine Gun Kelly. The song is aimed at the American rapper Eminem. The song was produced by Ronny J and Nils. It was released on September 3, 2018 by Bad Boy Records and Interscope Records as a single from the second extended track Binge published by the rapper. The title of the song is a piece about Eminem's "Rap God" and his answer to Eminem's song "Not Alike". It reached number 13 in the Billboard Hot 100 single table in the US. It also reached number 1 on the US iTunes table.
Background and publication
In 2012, Machine Gun Kelly tweeted about Eminem's daughter Hailie Mathers: "Ok, I just saw a picture of Eminem's daughter ... and I have to say she's fucking hot in the most respectful way that Em is King" . At the time, Hailie was 16 years old and MGK was 22 years old. In a 2015 interview, MGK said of the tweet, "Pictures of [Hailie] had come out and I'm like, what, 20 years old, 21 at the time? I said, 'She's beautiful, but all due respect. Eminem is King. What's wrong with that? Is there an age gap of 15 I can sneak into for this? I was 21, dawg. Certain people took it and ran with it and played it up. "In an interview by In 2018, Machine Gun Kelly said he didn't know how old Hailie was and responded after seeing a headline about her that she was all grown up. Machine Gun Kelly claims that years ago, although he didn't speak to Eminem directly, he spoke to Eminem's manager and agreed to delete the tweet.
Eminem then banned him from going to Shade 45, an Eminem radio station. MGK also worked on a song with Tech N9ne and reportedly sent subliminal slurs against Eminem. On August 31, 2018, Eminem released a surprise album, kamikaze , on which he insulted several artists on several diss tracks, including the song "Not Alike," in which he specifically insulted MGK.
In an interview, when Eminem asked if he thought the song was a good diss track by Machine Gun Kelly, "it's not bad for him." Eminem released the answer diss track "Killshot" on September 14, 2018. Its official audio on YouTube has 343,370,191 views (as of August 11, 2020). In "Killshot" Eminem calls Machine Gun Kelly a "Mumble Rapper".
A music video for the song was posted on the WorldStarHipHop YouTube channel and website on September 3, 2018. By September 2020, the video had reached 301 million views and garnered 2.7 million likes and 1.3 million dislikes on YouTube.
Adjusted credits from Tidal.
|region||Certification||Certified units / sales|
|United Kingdom (BPI)||silver||200.000|
|United States (RIAA)||gold||500.000|
Sales + streaming figures based on certification alone.
- What are a child's emotional strengths
- Which POS system does the iPad Pro support?
- The Arctic Ocean is located in Russia
- Is topiramate effective for preventing migraines
- When do you use LogNormal returns
- Are there any side effects of kapalbhati
- How do you decide against buying something
- How about a Quora meeting in Udaipur
- Is Shani Dasha good for students
- Which efforts of the United Nations are considered successes?
- Does gorilla glass need a screen protector
- When is Veterans Day 2020
- Will motorcycles be safer in the future?
- How do you humiliate a narcissist
- What is the real bitcoin symbol logo
- Are bases in nature corrosive
- What causes anthropomorphism
- All time is a word
- Has banned China Outlook com
- Vietnam is getting worse every year
- Is the Spanish language still important
- What is the Indo-Pacific Strategy
- Is someone from Satara on Quora
- What are some good singing exercises