What does el yayo mean in Spanish
What does yayo mean in German? Translation and meaning
The term “yayo” has several meanings. We list them here:
“Yayo” is a slang term for cocaine.
“Yayo” is a slang term for cocaine. (It is pronounced “yeh-yoh”.) “Yayo” is said to have originated from a mispronunciation of the synonymous word “Llello”. In Spanish, the double L is pronounced like a "j". So "J-e-J-o". Due to the US dialect, the "j" becomes an English-spoken "y".
The word "Llello" is a Spanish slang expression for cocaine.
"Yayo" in different languages
- "Yayo" is Spanish for grandpa / grandpa. "Yaya" is Spanish for grandma / grandma.
- "Yayo" is the name of a male babysitter in Cebuano. The Cebuano language is spoken in part of Polynesia.
Other spellings for "Yayo" are: "Ya yo" or "Yay o"
- “Yayo” is the nickname of the Argentinian TV entertainer José Carlos Guridi
- "Yayo" is the street name of the cocaine dealer Santiago Luis Polanco Rodríguez, who was born in 1961
- "Yayo" is the stage name of the Colombian illustrator and comic artist, Diego Herrera, who was born in 1961
- Tony Yayo, is an American rapper and member of the rap group G-Unit (born 1978)
- “Yayo Aguila is a Filipino actress. She was born in 1967
- "Yayo" is a song by Lana del Rey
- "Yayo" is a song by Snootie Wild
- "Yayo Tape" is an album by the artist Baba Saad
- "Yayo Tape II" is another album by the artist Baba Saad
American artists - such as Lil Wayne, Rihanna, The Notorius B.I.G., Eminem, Kanye West, Lana del Rey - also use the term "Yayo" in their texts. German rappers spread the term "Yayo" in their lyrics:
- Arrest warrant - song: "Rotterdam" - song line: "Yayo, watch the flow, Escobar-Pablo"
- SpongeBOZZ - Song: "SFTB / Apocalyptic Infinity / Payback #forsundiego" - Song line: "Paid videos by Yayo"
- Gzuz - song: "Ebbe & Flut" - song line: "Ott ticken, Yayo, Haze" ("Ott" is a Turkish slang expression for weed. "Haze" is a variety of marijuana.)
- Kollegah - song: "Big Boss" - song line: "Snooty like Yayo-Lines"
- Yayo is a place in Burkina Faso
- Yayo is a place in Chad
- Yayo is a place in Ethiopia
- Yayo is a place in Peru
Back to the previous page | Category: Foreign languages, Spanish words explained in German
- Can you crack a safe underwater
- Which is the best Riphah or CUST
- What do people dream of in a coma?
- How do I choose porcelain dishes
- When did the first cyber war happen?
- Steven Universe is over
- How did you find your life coach
- What is the Indo-Pacific Strategy
- Can drive a car with smoke
- Will Boris Johnson defend or destroy democracy?
- Can pet turtles show affection
- What are the 4 Upanishads
- Let's get a job in math
- How to fill out tax forms
- How do you keep green cabbage chips crispy
- How often should wheatgrass be taken
- Delivers Snapfish to France
- How do I become a medical sonographer
- Which artist sang the song Self Control
- Normal cement concrete carries a load
- How do bumps move
- Is similar to JSON XML
- Why is the matrix division not defined
- How to draw delphinium