What are the conditions for a projectile
Projectile (German) 
Noun, n[To edit]
No longer valid spellings:
- Pro · jek · til, plural: Pro · jek · ti · le
- IPA: [ˌpʁojɛkˈtiːl]
- Audio samples: projectile (Info)
- Rhymes: -iːl
-  Projectile fired from a firearm
-  larger missile; rocket
- in the 19th century from French projectile→ fr borrowed, ultimately in Latin prōicere→ la “Throw, throw in front of you” goes back
-  floor
-  missile
-  Bullet, cartridge, arrow
-  That projectile penetrated the body.
-  Here we have Projectiles made of brass with lead core.
-  Caliber .45 means that the projectile has a diameter of almost 12 mm.
-  “He looked in vain for the bullet hole in the wooden fence and that projectile.“
-  "That projectile remained on the approach to the North Pole and had left the lunar center far behind. "
-  After the end of the propulsion thrust, the rocket flies as a pure one projectile further.
-  The 4.5 m long projectile should reach heights of up to 130 km and speeds of up to 3000 km / h.
Characteristic word combinations:
-  sheathedprojectile
- Projectile weight
-  Wikipedia article "Projectile"
- [1, 2] Digital dictionary of the German language "Projektil"
- [1, 2] Duden online "Projektil"
- [*] University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Projectile"
-  The Free Dictionary "projectile"
-  Brockhaus' Kleines Konversations-Lexikon, fifth edition, volume 2. Leipzig, 1911, page 459, entry Projectile.
- ↑Friedrich Kluge, edited by Elmar Seebold: Etymological dictionary of the German language. 24th, revised and expanded edition. Walter de Gruyter, Berlin / New York 2001, ISBN 978-3-11-017473-1, DNB 965096742, keyword: "Projectile", page 722.
- ↑Wolfgang Pfeifer: Etymological dictionary of German, digitized and edited edition based on the 2nd edition published by Akademie-Verlag in 1993. Keyword "projectile".
- ↑Duden online "Projectile"
- ↑Robert Baur: Blood may. Novel. Gmeiner, Meßkirch 2018, ISBN 978-3-8392-2290-4, page 38.
- ↑Jules Verne: Trip around the moon. Verlag Bärmeier und Nickel, Frankfurt / Main no year (Copyright 1966), page 260.
- ↑The technical development tendencies in electrical communications, Karl Herz. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- ↑Space rocket technology, Volumes 6-7, 1956. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- What are professions that require personal branding
- Are crimes real
- What's next after the iPhone
- What are the best Tamil cover songs
- Can neurons grow new dendrites
- How can you eat a taco elegantly?
- How can I fear Allah more?
- Sold dead on eBay
- When will the government legalize the ranch
- Is Uber successful in Kiev
- Dengue itches
- How does Neil Armstrong contribute to space
- How not to study physics
- Are epilators painful
- What do successful people do in college
- How does Thunderbird email support work
- What is the profession of Charles Chaplin
- What is the best music promotion website
- What's the best looking drone
- What is GUI graphical user interface
- Analyze leadership theories
- What attracts people to nose piercings
- How do I get urea for farms
- How do I overcome coulrophobia