How did Juggernaut die in Deadpool 2
Unknown (original timeline)
- Vinnie Jones
- David Leitch (Motion Capture) (Deadpool 2)
- Ryan Reynolds (voice) (Deadpool 2)
- "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"
- - Juggernaut
Cain Marko alias Juggernaut is a mutant that Magneto wins for the Brotherhood of Mutants.
History [edit | Edit source]
Original timeline Edit source]
X-Men: The Last Stand [edit | Edit source]
During the liberation of Mystique, Magneto and the Brotherhood of Mutants also discover their two fellow prisoners, Multiple Man and Juggernaut, who willingly join Magneto after their liberation.
Juggernaut faces the X-Men members with the Brotherhood on Alcatraz and is challenged by Kitty Pride. This tricked him with the help of the ability of the mutant Leech, who can override the effects of the mutation of other mutants, and can defeat him.
Alternate timeline Edit source]
Deadpool 2 [edit | Edit source]
Super powers [edit | Edit source]
- Superhuman strength: Even compared to other very strong mutants, the Juggernaut is particularly strong. Only a few, very hard materials can withstand it.
- Superhuman resilience: His skin, muscles and bones are many times denser than the same tissues of a normal person. He also feels no pain when hit by Colossus' iron fists, hits from firearm ammunition and cuts with Wolverine's blades.
Gallery [edit | Edit source]
Trivia [edit | Edit source]
- The term is used in the Anglo-Saxon language area "Juggernaut" as a metaphor for an unstoppable and destructive force.
- A hero of the same name appears in the MOBA title Dota 2 "Juggernaut" on who the Juggernaut of the Marvel Universe with the saying "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" quoted.
- In the Marvel Comics, Juggernaut is American. Since he is portrayed in X-Men: The Last Stand by the British Vinnie Jones, he speaks in the original with a British accent.
- Since Juggernaut's powers were deactivated by Leech when he ran his head into a wall and fell to the ground, there is a very high probability that he died in the process.
- In the comic (first appearance in The X-Men # 12, July 1965) the Juggernaut is not a mutant. He got his powers when he found a huge ruby and read a spell that was written on it.
- Originally, a young version of Juggernaut in X-Men: Future is Past was supposed to have the task that Quicksilver got in the end, namely to free Magneto. However, since this would have been too similar to Juggernaut's scene from X-Men: The Last Stand, the decision was made to switch to Quicksilver.
- What is the username of BTS Tik Tok
- How did the Spanish Inquisition end
- What is the nature of metaphysics
- What are significance levels in statistics
- Did Zoroastrianism emerge from Vedic Hinduism?
- What are the different types of fermenters
- Why is political science a science 6
- Why do people honk
- Is CA easy after graduation
- Are there vegan chicken wing alternatives
- Supports the Micromax Canvas Nitro OTG
- How do you open a Dynabook
- How often do historians travel to research
- How was today's grade 10 science paper
- Why do some canaries not sing
- Which countries produce cars in Europe
- How to do a kickflip on a fingerboard
- How did the famous company logo develop?
- What is SEDOL CUSIP and ISIN
- Why is maintaining social order important?
- How much do you miss your university
- Who will buy Patharchatta plant
- Is there a BlackBerry app for Quora
- Who are the best travel insurers