Loves RDJ Tom Holland
Tom Holland & dash; Characteristics
|Bourgeois name||Tom Stanley Holland|
|place of birth||London|
Tom Holland & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Tom Holland is a British actor. He was born on June 1, 1996 in the London borough of Kingston upon Thames.
As the child of a photographer and a comedian, Tom Holland grew up as the eldest of four sons. In the "Nifty Feet" dance school in the London borough of Wimbledon, he took his first steps under supervision in a hip-hop class at the age of nine. When Tom Holland performed with his school at the Richmond Dance Festival in 2006, choreographer Lynne Page discovered his potential.
She, in turn, is closely connected to "Billy Elliot" choreographer Peter Darling, who is also responsible for the show in "Billy Elliot The Musical" - and makes them known. Tom Holland dances eight times and trained hard for two years before he made his West End debut on June 28, 2008 and performed as Billy's best friend Michael in the musical. On September 8, 2008, Tom Holland finally took on the title role. The first TV interviews follow.
In 2012, Holland starred alongside Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor in the Hollywood production "The Impossible". The then 16-year-old actor was nominated for 18 international film and critic awards for his role; Holland can accept a total of eight, including the Young Artist Award.
In June 2015 it will be officially announced that Holland will take on the leading role in the remake of "Spider-Man" - and that, like his predecessors Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, it will very likely be promoted to Hollywood's A-League. He made his first appearance as a spider man in "The First Avenger: Civil War" in 2016. A year later, "Spider-Man: Homecoming" will be released with him as the main character.
Since that debut, Holland has been an integral part of the Marvel film franchise. His character did not survive his appearance in "Avengers: Infinity War" - but a return in "Avengers: Endgame" in April 2019 is not ruled out.
On July 4th, 2019, Holland will definitely return as Peter Parker in "Spider-Man: Far From Home".
Tom Holland & dash; all news
- How do I start doing song covers
- When will Facebook migrate from PHP
- Should I use the Xamarin University?
- Why can't you touch a service dog
- How aggressive can ducks be
- How important is PowerPoint
- Can you get sick while keeping pets?
- What does microcomputer
- Matthew Warren goes to hell
- Which is better IOCL BPCL or HPCL
- Does anyone travel to Boston
- Should ghee be refrigerated
- How do deaf blind learn grammar
- How does aluminum conduct heat
- How can we use the ego positively
- Was Lundendorff a Nazi
- Why are Allo and Duo different apps
- How is Trump's ideology just and true
- What is everyone's favorite flower
- What are the conditions for a projectile
- Where are the waterfalls in Pennsylvania
- What are lion traits
- Why do people hate Ford
- What are some books on contemporary filmmaking