What is the penalty for faked death
Faked death: Germans in Mallorca face six years imprisonment
The 47-year-old had faked her own death with the help of her parents to avoid a trial for embezzlement. A private detective found her in Mallorca.
After pretending to be dead, a German in Mallorca faces a prison sentence of up to six years. According to experts, the parents of the 47-year-old must fear a similar punishment because of aiding and abetting. You are accused of fraudulent proceedings and forgery of documents. "The maximum sentence for all three would be six years in prison," said Jaime Campaner, a lawyer specializing in criminal law, of the German press agency on Saturday.
The woman had faked her own death with the help of her parents to avoid embezzlement proceedings. She is said to have cheated her German employer out of one million euros. Last November, however, only the parents appeared in court with a death certificate. The defendant died in a car accident in Rostock in March 2020, they claimed.
Photos on social media
The aggrieved company doubted the information and hired a private detective to locate the "dead woman" in Santa Ponça. According to media reports, the woman became photos of a rare giant poodle and other information that she posted on social media. When she was arrested in her house, the woman confessed her identity, the police confirmed on Wednesday when requested to do so.
The woman has since been brought before a judge, who released her under certain conditions. The 47-year-old is also awaiting the original embezzlement trial.
(APA / dpa)
- Can a police scanner app be tracked
- The government recruits specially qualified people
- Why did Marlon Brando get fat
- What other journalists have become investors?
- Who invented the disc saw?
- How does waxing affect your skin
- Eat less is better than fasting
- What does visually mean
- Why did civilization 1
- Who won the first battle of Plassi
- What could the United States end?
- Did you take coaching for the GATE
- Is a restricted TLD for us
- Why does Apple produce so few entrepreneurs
- Is it cheaper to build a pc
- Is the last episode of Doraemon faked
- Are starfish in the ocean threatened
- Atheists prefer evil to good
- What is good garden soil
- What do you use a histogram for
- When will Finland join Russia?
- What are some fine conversations about life
- What is a swept wing
- How should managers express constructive criticism?