Is WiFi something harmful
On the one hand, the high-frequency radiation can lead to the usual ailments such as headaches, tiredness or skin irritations - especially if one has been exposed to radiation for a long time. On the other hand, chronic neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's can develop from it.
Cable instead of WIFI
"The data we have collected are a clear indication of the real risks that this type of radiation poses to human health," explains Dr. Yakymenko. He and his colleagues call for the use of WIFI technologies such as cell phones and wireless internet with extreme caution.
And since cables are not yet extinct, they can be used very well at least in the home environment - as the Federal Office for Radiation Protection recommends and with which you can protect not only yourself, but also your immediate roommates and neighbors.
Antioxidants buffer cell damage through WIFI
In addition, you should definitely ensure an increased intake of antioxidants. With a diet rich in fruit and vegetables, you are well on your way here. But in view of the extreme prevalence of WIFI & Co (and many other factors that cause oxidative stress), it is extremely useful to take antioxidants as a dietary supplement.
For example, the following could be considered:
They all reduce oxidative stress, including that caused by high frequency radiation from WIFI.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Yakymenko I, "Oxidative mechanisms of biological activity of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation", July 2015, Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, 2015; 1 DOI: 10.3109 / 15368378.2015.1043557, (Oxidative mechanisms through biological activity of high-frequency radiation of low intensity)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, "IARC classifies radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans", May 31, 2011, (IARC classifies radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans)
- Federal Office for Radiation Protection, & ampldquo; Recommendations of the Federal Office for Radiation Protection for making calls with the mobile phone, & ampldquo; February 2015
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What happens when the reality is a lie
- The ability to learn is determined
- How can malware affect application software
- Are the brains of creative people biologically different
- What do the Chinese believe in
- Which brand of crouton is the best
- What is 0 squared
- Who is the best UFC middleweight fighter
- Who is Ed Sheeran
- When is the first robotics competition
- Why were reptiles successful
- What can you learn from civ V.
- Which companies offer the best travel insurance
- How do you taste coffee
- Collagen causes weight gain
- What is electromagnetism used for?
- Which country respects academics the most?
- How can I get AirPods for free
- Why does a wound burn while healing
- How can I fix my social life
- Politics is very difficult
- How do I solve these geometry problems
- What is an event that occurs in jQuery
- Whose house is in Arlington National Cemetery