Are BTS members bisexual
BTS: How big are the band members?
The band BTS (Bangtan Boys) brought K-Pop to Germany! The boys already have quite a few prizes cleared away and the Fans are at their feet. We took a closer look at the band members and asked ourselves: How big are they actually? We have one made an interesting discovery… 😂
If you can't get enough of boy bands, check out our gallery of the most popular ones! 😍
The most popular boy bands of all time
That's how big the boys at BTS are
With songs like "Dynamite" the band had BTS with them its members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook a huge success! The band even won a Grammy, Jungkook recently broke a TikTok record and the band from South Korea is just going through the roof! Unfortunately, you can't see the boys live at the moment ... which leads to the question: How big are the band members at BTS? In order to give your daydreams the necessary pinch of reality, we took a closer look at it.
With his 1.78m, Jungkook is one of the tallest members the boy band. Really a proud size too! But actually only enough for 3rd place!
Jin is even one more slightly bigger than his colleague Jungkookeven if it's a really brief story. The BTS member is 1.79 m tall!
The third in the league, Suga, is 1.74 m tall. We'll come back to Suga later ... 😏
Number four is J-Hope. The star is a fan of Justin Bieber and celebrates a song that gives him strength. He is 1.77m tall himself.
V and Jin share a space in terms of size: V is also 1.79 m.
The leader of the band is - coincidentally - also the tallest: a proud 1.81 m is RM tall, a few centimeters taller than V and Jin.
The smallest in the band also brings the biggest surprise! Jimin was with his 1.73m always the "baby" of the group - at least in terms of height. Recently that has apparently changed and Jimin got over look forward to a little growth spurt! 😃 Now he should with his 1.74 m as tall as Suga. In addition: Congratulations! Let's see who else the BTS member overtakes. Do you want to learn more about Jimin? No problem! He's into these films - you're welcome! 😉
- Is bad 2 beers a day
- What is the best horse feed
- What is the maximum fog height
- Which element has the atomic number 92?
- What are unusual examples of collective intelligence
- How can the acceleration formula be calculated
- Should I cleanse or exfoliate first
- Why do you love being a scientist?
- How much fun is an MBBS
- Why did Steve Jobs hate Android
- How come college dropouts become successful entrepreneurs
- Who is the most influential film critic
- What is the rule of evolution
- How is Goa when you go alone
- What are the ten most motivating books
- Which software is best for creating e-books
- When are trousers better than a belt?
- What is 0 0 20 20
- Is OSB or plywood lighter
- Is electricity a homogeneous product?
- Like the whales
- What are the consequences of wage stagnation
- How did India set its maritime borders
- What are the best Android APK apps