How far can I expand my house
Extending the house and expanding the warehouse | Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Also in Animal Crossing: New Horizons you can of course enlarge your house by buying house extensions. The prices are getting higher and higher, so it will take a long time before your house is completely finished. In this guide we give you an overview of all house extensions and the bonuses they come with.
This is what your first house looks like in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Pay off the loan and expand your house
At the beginning of the game, Tom Nook gives you a tent that you have to pay off with miles. After you've done that, you need to talk to Tom Nook again and select “Home Advice”. Tom Nook will then get you a house that you can enter the next day. The raccoon charges you a loan of 98,000 sternis for the house.
Before you can think of new house extensions, you have to pay off the current loan. Go to the NookPortal and select "ATM". With “cash payment” you can either repay the whole loan or only part of it. Then talk to Tom Nook again and get advice on owning a home again in order to receive the next house extension, the credit of which is even higher. So the fun goes on until you have paid off the last house extension.
Unlock all house extensions and expand the warehouse
If you expand your house and it gets bigger and bigger, you have more space inside for new furniture to let off steam creatively with the interior design. Your house also serves as a warehouse, so that the additional storage spaces of each house extension are particularly interesting. The following table summarizes all the important information for you.
|House extension||size||Storage place||credit|
|House building||6x6||80||98,000 sternis|
|Space is enlarged||8x8||120||198,000 sternis|
|New room (back) is being built||additionally 6x6||240||348,000 sternis|
|New room (left) is being built||additionally 6x6||320||548,000 sternis|
|New room (right) is being built||additionally 6x6||400||785,000 sternis|
|Attic is being built||additional 10x6||800||1,248,000 sternis|
|Cellar is being built||additional 10x6||1.600||2,498,000 sternis|
What if all loans are paid off?
If you add up the numbers from the table, you will find that you need a total of 5,696,000 sternisto buy all house extensions and pay off your house in full. A hefty sum, but is there a reward for this tedious task?
Yes. If you manage to pay off your debts in full, from now on you can redesign your house at Tom Nook for free. It is understandable that your joy about it is probably rather modest. The option usually only costs 5,000 sternis - you don't exactly save a lot. Theoretically, you could refrain from paying off the last loan for almost 2.5 million sternis.
Was the guide helpful? Then please rate it below! Or do you have any suggestions, criticism or suggestions for improvement? Write us an email to Redaktion @ spieletipps.de and tell our editors your opinion.
- What is Rahm Emanuel's legacy in Chicago
- Delivers Amazon to Dubai
- What is Azerbaijani life in Tehran
- Affects marriage SSDI
- What is your definition of an ideal woman
- What is albedo in layman terms
- How do I deal with the cash flow in the restaurant
- Can my laptop run a virtual machine
- What is the graph of Y 3sin2x
- How do cats attract partners
- What happens when a cat eats weeds
- Which is better Doraemon or Shinchan
- Why do constellations appear
- Atatuerk would be proud of today's Turkey
- Do people mistake you for Bhuvan Bam
- What is the best tool for Intellisense SOQL
- What is your most basic idea
- Who is Andy Weir
- How much education does a mathematician need
- How the soul awakens after death
- Why do people call their future children
- Is Tara richer than Roger Federer
- Which is the best Riphah or CUST
- Will Islam continue to grow