What is a UK Visa
Visa applications / entry requirements: Great Britain
Please inform yourself about the current entry situation at the Federal Foreign Office before your planned trip, entry regulations can currently change at short notice. Click here to go to the Federal Foreign Office's country website
all federal states, regardless of the applicant's place of residence
Germans and some other citizens do not need a visa to enter the United Kingdom.
To find out if you need a visa, click here.
If a visa is required, it must be personal (personal interview, fingerprints, etc.) in one Visa Application Center in Berlin, Düsseldorf or Munich be requested. Allow 1 to 2 weeks to get an appointment for an interview.
APPLICATION VIA SERVISUM
We would be happy to assist you with applying for a visa for a STANDARD VISITOR VISA (for tourists and business travelers), you will find the order form in the black box on the right.
For visas OTHER CATEGORIES (e.g. work visa, internship, studies, accompanying visa as a spouse of an EU citizen, etc.) and if you are not traveling with an ordinary passport, please contact www.visasunited.de
After the appointment has been made, you will receive a confirmation of the appointment as well as a checklist listing all the documents required for the application.
We urgently recommend the following documents (if possible in English)
to be submitted at the appointment, even if not explicitly requested afterwards:
- Posting letter
of the employer in Germany, with details of the traveler and the purpose of the trip (name, position in the company, planned travel dates, planned activity on site; sample)
- Invitation letter
of the company / organization in the UK
- Accounting documents
of hotel and flight, reservations also sufficient
- current account statement
There must be sufficient financial resources that match the information in the application
- Salary statement
- Copy of rental agreement or entry in the land register
it must be made clear that the main focus of life is in Germany
- current registration certificate (if you are an EU citizen) or
- Copy of the residence permit for Germany (if not an EU citizen)
In the documents (especially the letter of posting and the invitation), make sure that the information on salary, financial support (planned expenses in GB), the planned days of stay in GB with the information you provided in the visa application, to match!
PROCESSING TIME(no guarantee)
Embassy website: https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-embassy-berlin
Back to the list of all visa applications
Please enclose the SERVISUM order form with all regular visa applications.
You need Adobe Reader to display the PDF documents. You can find the current version here.
OUTSOURCING OF THE VISA DEPARTMENT
Due to the outsourcing of the visa departments of the British embassy / consulates to TLScontact Deutschland GmbH (TLS), additional service fees have to be paid per application, which SERVISUM will pass on to you.
- Who is Jim Caviezel
- How many ICs are there at L T.
- Why do doctors always assume the worst
- What does prism
- Is Jihyo Korean twice
- How did you learn Icelandic
- Where do you see your greatest opportunities
- Are C-sections always required medically
- What happened to Nu Metal
- Can psychiatrists smoke marijuana
- How can you deal with disobedient employees
- What can I do with shredded tomatoes
- Who is the most underrated Indian scientist
- What colors are your nails right now?
- Is it wrong to fail at something?
- Why is prostitution obsolete?
- What are threads doing in a CPU
- Is BITS Pilani good for civil engineering
- How do I value a book publisher
- What is a crankshaft sensor
- Which river is near Calcutta?
- Every college is big
- What is x if 3x 60 20
- How much do hotels get from OTA