Can you give some good health tips
"Is good for you" - health tips
Here you will find helpful tips on exercise, nutrition and mental health. Have fun clicking through our tips!
Saffron - couscous with vegetables
Main course | 4 servings | Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small zucchino
- 200 g cooked chickpeas (e.g. from the jar)
- 400 g couscous
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt, 4 threads of saffron
Grind the saffron in a porcelain mortar. Mix with a few tablespoons of warm vegetable stock and let stand for 10 minutes so that the aroma can develop. Wash and clean vegetables. Cut the onion into half rings, cut the carrots, bell pepper and zucchino into large cubes. Heat oil in a pot. Roast the onion briefly, then roast the remaining vegetables for a few minutes. Wash the couscous in a sieve, add to the vegetables and add the vegetable stock. Also wash the chickpeas in a sieve and add to the vegetables. Simmer gently for about 5 minutes. The vegetables should still be firm to the bite. If necessary, add vegetable stock. Season with salt and saffron towards the end of the cooking time.
Saffron is a "loner" among the spices. It spices so individually that it is hardly compatible with other spices.Share on Facebook
- What is the guarantee of our salvation
- Supports le eco 1s volte
- Where do Indians do an MBBS
- What are orthotopic procedures
- What is Shani Dosha
- Have stalkers personality disorders
- Are Turkish series popular in your country?
- What are Alejandro Jenkins favorite story books
- Which zodiac sign related to dreams?
- Why is hatred harmful to us?
- Software can do everything
- What is a Stirling thermal engine
- How accurate are radon tests
- What is the gradient of the loss function
- How do you define good and bad
- How big is the USS Nimitz
- Are there WhatsApp groups for shares
- What is the best investment website
- What exactly does a UI developer do
- What is a strong teacher
- How important are internships for the internship
- How does AOL make money
- What food is Oregon best known for
- Was Arthur Cayley Irish at all