Are there any music patents
First the money, then the music
The three are young boys between the ages of 16 and 18, whose "reputation" is given as "good". The "health and physical condition" are also assessed. The "German thoroughness" already practiced at that time also reveals the "property and other circumstances". Although he had a "5 siblings", he could count on a fortune of 1000 florins (guilders), while another came from a "poor" family.
The question of whether the applicant fulfilled the relevant requirements is also relevant for the "music patent". Franz Häckner had already got the "rehearsal" on the clarinet at the "Mr. Music Director of the royal school teacher seminar in Würzburg" with "very good" at the age of 14. A certificate with the same grade on the "Bombardon" (bass tuba) was presented by Adolph Stock. The third member of the group also made his "music rehearsal" in Schweinfurt in 1866, albeit on the trumpet.
The Hirschfeld community at the time gave the reasons for the three requests, "in order to better educate themselves in music on the one hand and to get a legal sideline on the other". The reasons were accepted, the three got their patent.
With the young musicians, the "striving to further educate oneself in the art of music and to get a useful sideline" is accepted "pleasantly" and the right to play music is granted. The musicians got their money's worth, especially at church fair dances, because the dancers had to pay their cruisers before the dance. With the money the musicians could fill their wallets or support the "wealthless" family.
The same information was written down for the eight applicants for a "Victualien-Handel" (food trade) aged 37 to 67, mostly single. Some gave the reason for their request to pay off debts, to better care for the children or to "obtain the means for maintenance". While the Hirschfeld authority described the commercial patent, in some cases "peddler trade", as "praiseworthy" and assessed it as "approving", on the other hand it refused approval for two applicants. In 1877 patent law was uniformly regulated for the first time in the German Empire.
- In Wampa versus Wookie who wins
- Why doctors prescribe illegibly
- Titanic is a good movie
- Which language is more difficult Slovenian or Serbian
- What is meant by a dead load
- How does the food get dehydrated
- How likely will Tua play against LSU
- Why is Srikakulam District not developed yet
- What is the trademark for a citron
- Trauma can cause you to forget someone
- How to write unique technical content
- What drugs are alpha agonists
- What is the best museum in Anchorage
- Why is Code Orange used
- Are Kirkland high quality food supplements
- Can someone do IAS after CPA
- Harvard is a private university
- What sweets have they stopped making?
- How do you find truffle
- Why do ladybugs eat aphids
- What is more beneficial tea or milk
- What are some modern myths in China
- Are actors usually friends with their stunt doubles
- What does the inability to apologize mean?