Is the Micromax cell phone better
Micromax Canvas Infinity (2017) review
The Micromax Canvas Infinity (CANINF) smartphone released in 2017. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
The Micromax Canvas Infinity runs on Android OS v7.1 (Nougat) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 2900 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 5.7 inches IPS display with 720 x 1440 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Micromax Canvas Infinity (CANINF) specifications
- Canvas Infinity
- SIM type
- Micro SIM
The Micromax Canvas Infinity smartphone runs on Android OS v7.1 (Nougat) out of the box, but the Canvas Infinity's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v7.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 308
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 5.7 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1440 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 5.7 inches
- 720 x 1440 px
The smartphone memory (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 3 GB
- Internal memory
- 32 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Micromax Canvas Infinity smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 16 MP
- Rear camera
- 13 MP
4160 x 3120 px
Canvas Infinity is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Micromax smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- v4.2, A2DP
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Po 2900 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- Li-Po 2900 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and safest ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Canvas Infinity smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Micromax Canvas Infinity, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Micromax Canvas Infinity (CANINF) images
If there's information about the Micromax Canvas Infinity that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What is straight pipe exhaust
- The Aztecs were astrologers
- Learning chemistry is useful
- What is the starboard side
- What is the best wine for grilling
- How are antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections treated
- What is your laptop brand
- Why are all terrorist organizations Islamic
- When will Pinterest go public
- How do I fast for the Ramadan youth
- Can vitamin B12 reverse nerve damage
- What are VBA macros
- What is Sigmund Freud's opinion about dreams
- Is the Gayatri mantra scientific
- What if secession were never illegal?
- How is China developing Africa
- Facial hair removal is necessary
- What are the benefits of using wood
- Atatuerk would be proud of today's Turkey
- How do you pronounce Neimat
- What diseases attack the nervous system
- There are beaches in Charlotte, NC
- What is Uttarakhand State Nutrition Program
- What is the height of Justin Bieber