Is Coutinho a better substitute for Iniesta
A big reason why Coutinho's misery at Barcelona is NOT his fault
- Football statistics expert Mike L. Goodman recalls the fact that the Brazilian was signed to replace Iniesta.
- The specialist emphasizes that there is no place in today's Blaugrana squad for the Andres-like midfielder.
In the winter of 2018, Philippe Coutinho moved from Liverpool to Barcelona to pay £ 105m, but if various regulations are complied with, this could rise to £ 142m.
However, in his 75 games for Blaugrana, the Brazilian has not yet achieved the performance he had in the Premier League.
So has Mike L. Goodman, editor-in-chief of the prestigious football statistics and data agency StatsBomb, explains why it would be unfair to blame the 26-year-old:
"Basically, Coutinho was bought for the Iniesta role and ended up on a team that couldn't afford to play an Iniesta role in midfield."
In fact, that claim is entirely in line with the opinion of Robert Fernandez - the man who brought the playmaker to the Camp Nou. The former sports director of the Catalans recently pointed out:
"I didn't sign him as a striker, we thought he was Iniesta's replacement."
- Why is there darkness and light
- What are GETVPN and its configuration
- The Oracle app is an up and coming stream today
- Should I put my company on the stock exchange?
- What facial exercises can shape your jaw
- What are the best places in Kachiguda
- Can bacteria and fungi coexist?
- How do vegetarians justify drinking milk?
- How do you achieve goals
- What are the pros and cons of BBQ
- Can a company in Canada use crowdfunding?
- Should I contact the HR department
- What's wrong with cigarettes
- Why hasn't Google acquired Twitter yet
- What is a CNC lathe
- I am bi curious
- Which cities are near to Redondo Beach CA.
- Did Hema Malini deserve a Bharat Ratna
- Why can't PET bottles be reused?
- How did you come up with the first user content
- How do shaders work
- What are bangs at the barber shop
- How do bees survive without a lung?
- How NOTA affects Indian politics