When cooking what is an olio
Spaghetti aglio e olio
A very simple and quick recipe that tastes wonderfully delicious is spaghetti aglio e olio.
Rating: Ø 4.6 (20,461 votes)
Required kitchen utensils
20 min. Total time 5 min. Preparation time 15 min. Cooking & resting time
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan in plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Peel the garlic cloves, press through the garlic press or finely chop. Wash the parsley, toss dry and finely chop the leaves.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil with garlic, parsley and chili peppers over low heat and let it steep for about 3 minutes. Salt to taste.
- Pour the noodles into a sieve, drain well, add to the pan with the garlic oil and mix well.
Tips on the recipe
Serve in a preheated bowl.
Pepperoni or peperoncino is one of the basic recipes of Italian pasta.
Spaghetti aglio e olio can of course also be prepared with other types of pasta such as tagliatelle, penne or farfalle.
If you like, you can add parmesan or pecorino cheese to the spaghetti.
Wine & drink tip
If it should be a red wine, it goes with a Blauer Portugieser from the thermal region or the Weinviertel.
A strong Grüner Veltliner or a Ruländer as a white wine.
- I am using the semicolon correctly
- What does collective prosperity mean
- What does DTC mean in a car
- How does a mimosa plant move?
- Where should I live in Albuquerque
- Is the band Evanescence Goth
- Experience unsymbolized thinking
- How can I download Dexter TV series
- What are some examples of benefit companies
- What are some cute 16 party favors
- Why Do Healthcare Democrats Win
- How quickly a copper head will kill you
- How credible is www rangde org
- Security Why do doors have two locks
- Who plays George in Grey's Anatomy
- Why is the goddess Kali Pramada called
- What does spiritual path mean
- Is tilapia farming profitable
- What could cause facial swelling?
- Would someone help my mother get dental work?
- Bring all socialist societies together
- Cadets are allowed to take laptops with them
- How good is Sennheiser HD 558
- Plastic floats on the water