How do I open a sketch file
How to import files into Sketcher
1. Click Sketch> File system. The Open dialog box is displayed.
2. Select the file you want from the list of available files and click Open. Information on file processing is displayed in the information window.
3. Click on Close. The information window closes and a plus sign (+) is added to the pointer. You need to choose a location to place the imported drawing.
4. Click to place the imported elements. The selected elements are placed in the selected position and the dialog box opens.
5. Adjust the placement, orientation, and size of the set of imported elements in one of the following ways:
◦ Click and drag the following handles as needed:
▪ - Move the elements.
▪ - The elements rotate.
▪ - Change the size of the elements.
Middle-click to accept the changes. The cut is placed.
◦ Define values if necessary and, if necessary, select References on the Move & Resize tab:
▪ Select a rotation reference in the sketch window.
▪ Enter a Rotation value in the box and press ENTER to preview.
▪ Enter a scaling value in the box and press ENTER to preview.
click on .
- Related topics
- What is your rating of iCertGlobal
- Who were historically famous Azerbaijanis
- How can I get physically tougher
- How's the Realme XT phone
- How does organic fertilizer help the plants
- Can cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy be treated in Ayurveda
- What if Robert Baratheon Cersei didn't marry?
- How do boxing halls make their money
- How can you take the post exam
- Has ever played Rush in Asia
- Why do airports have really high ceilings?
- Why is my Linksys blinking red
- Which coding language is the most valuable
- Is the R13 wall insulation good
- Milk milk can be substituted for milk
- Why is hockey so expensive
- How was David Cameron elected
- How to draw realistic skin
- Where can I sell clothes in Calcutta
- What does euphemism mean
- What is better known as Rhinotillexomania
- What options are available after a BTech
- What is herpes
- What is x if 3x 11