How do I breed the kiwi
The kiwi (actinidia chinensis) originally comes from the Yangtze River Valley in China. Today the kiwi is also grown up to us in the temperate zone. A major producer is New Zealand.
The kiwi is a climbing plant that can reach a height of up to 10m. It has alternate, heart-shaped leaves. The fresh shoots of the plant are hairy red. Their peculiarity is the two houses. Each kiwi plant has either only male or female flowers. That is why it is necessary to cultivate several plants in order to obtain fruit. You can only find out whether the climbing plant has female or male flowers by looking at the flower.
The kiwi plant prefers a sheltered, warm and sunny place. In areas where vines grow, culture is easier. It is best to plant it directly in the garden, because it is hardy.
The kiwi can be propagated through its many small seeds. You can separate them from the pulp with a teaspoon. Then you dry them on non-woven paper. When the paper is dry, scratch off the seeds with your finger. Then sprinkle them on peat-rich plant substrate and cover them only lightly. The reason for this is the light required to germinate. So that the substrate does not dry out, it is placed in a mini greenhouse or cling film is stretched over it. After two weeks at the latest, the small plants sprout and grow into a kiwi plant.
Here the kiwi does not make any great demands. Well-ventilated, humus-rich garden soil gets its vegetation.
You can fertilize every week during the growing season.
Rainwater is the ideal irrigation water. However, if this is not available, then you should use water with little lime.
The kiwi bush blooms in spring. By the late weeks of autumn the brownish kiwi fruits have developed. These are hairy, up to 8cm long and look like a normal chicken egg. They have green pulp that contains many small black seeds that you can eat with you.
- How can I learn HTML easily
- Which book has completely changed you
- How do I sing without getting nervous
- What milestone in your life was celebrated
- How does mankind get knowledge
- Is there an open record from Quora
- With chimpanzees, that's nice sex
- How populous is Allahabad
- How did Armenia occupy Yerevan from Azerbaijan
- What did Shivaji really look like?
- How are management courses in India
- Which is better an MD or MS
- Requires ADT security WIFI
- All atoms have the same size nucleus
- How do I teach math online
- How are you naturally
- Properties of the Neolithic Man
- How does bootstrapping work
- What are some controversies from Mahatma Gandhi
- How closely are narcissism and sociopathy related?
- How can I debug Mixpanel
- How many universes are there in Islam
- What methods are used to manage payroll
- What does strange thinking mean