What is IPO in business
There are criteria that can guarantee a successful IPO. These are conclusive and easy to meet. All that is required is the willingness of the IPO candidate to view the IPO as a stand-alone project that differs significantly from its normal operational business. This is about the placement of the stock, not the company's products or services.
Convincing equity story / attractive investment case
- Comprehensible, sustainable, promising business model with attractive return expectations
- Confident and convincing demeanor paired with strong specialist knowledge
Unique selling points
- Helpful for a positive differentiation from competitors or other comparable companies that are already listed on the stock exchange
Active capital market communication
- One of the core tasks will be transparent investor relations work that actively maintains contact with the financial community and provides timely and comprehensive information (even in the event of bad news).
Plausible use of funds
- The targeted and traceable use of the financial resources from the IPO is a core element in attracting shareholders.
Compliance with legal regulations and market practices
- Exchange rules, guidelines for transparency levels such as Entry Standard or M: access, General and Prime Standard
- Formal marketability
Market-compliant issuing structure
- The issue structure (free float, ratio of old shares to new shares, ratio of issue volume to sales, greenshoe, market segment, ...) should be based on market conditions and must be adapted to the situation. Simply “cashing in” from existing shareholders can make a high-quality share unplaceable.
- The issue price must not only allow the company an appropriate enterprise value, it must also offer investors an incentive to buy, leave room for increases in value and take into account the respective situation on the stock market.
Liquidity in the secondary market
- The greater the daily trading volume on the stock exchange, the more attractive the share becomes for institutional investors.
PDF:Criteria for a successful IPO (1.4 MB)
- What is allotropism
- Why did Qualtrics grow so quickly
- Does karma work for everything?
- Will something like this ever happen again?
- What is an accountant for criminal company
- When will Comet Kohoutek approach next to Earth?
- The CIA murdered Olof Palme
- How is nuclear fuel changed?
- Why is musically so stupid
- Why do we do abhishekam for idols
- Braces really help
- How was Copenhagen founded?
- How can I cancel a Deezer subscription
- How was Hillary Clinton's email server deleted
- Is the GTX 1660 Ti future-proof
- Why does the sun never stop
- What is 3
- Why does the Khalasar not recognize Daenerys
- What does Quora know
- What are hot skills in IT today
- Why is there no solution for healthcare
- Who is the best Persian poet
- How rich is Betsy DeVos
- How do deaf blind learn grammar
- What are the coolest private business jets
- What was the second great awakening
- How do I fix the boot loop
- The US is changing economically
- What is the story behind book for us
- When intolerance was invented in India
- Why didn't Uber arrive in Winnipeg
- Can someone learn songwriting
- Which is the only directly democratic country
- How is the attenuation decrement determined?