What is the use of synthetic fat
When you talk about lubricants, you only think of oils. But there are many applications in which no liquid lubricants but z. B. fats are used.
According to the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), a lubricating grease is a solid or viscous substance that contains a thickener and a lubricating liquid. Additives and solid lubricants can be added to give the grease certain properties.
This definition establishes the basic concept that fat is not a particularly viscous, but rather a thickened oil - a multi-phase system made up of two different components, the thickener and the liquid oil. The consistency of the product can therefore be varied by using different amounts of thickener. This is expressed by an NLGI (National Lubricating Grease Institute - USA) number.
The properties of lubricating grease are thus closely related to the property and type of thickener and lubricating oil. The thickeners can be based on soap (calcium, lithium, sodium etc.), complex soap (calcium, lithium, lithium-calcium, aluminum etc.), bentone or polyurea, while the oils dissolved in the thickener can be mineral, semi-synthetic or synthetic.
In production, lubricating greases are much more complex than lubricating oils. It is not enough to mix the individual components of the fat; it is a complex production process in which chemical reactions between the various components are also caused.
Greases are used as an alternative to liquid lubricants for the lubrication and protection of mechanical machines, especially when there is insufficient space or the liquid oil is difficult to use due to the formation of droplets.
In some cases, grease is applied continuously (in the iron and steel industry) and in other cases it is used to lubricate a component for its entire useful life (in rolling bearings and small reducers).
The selection of the suitable product is very complex and should be made with the assistance of a technician, as many different factors can influence the function of the products and the lubricated machine.
As one of the most important producers of greases, Eni has a wide range of products that meet both industrial and automotive requirements.
- What are n type rare earth materials
- What are some healthy foods for spines
- How does an incomplete combustion occur
- Is it really worth doing CFA in India
- Which topics are not allowed on Medium
- What is the most unrealistic film
- Are frogs poisonous
- Why does soluble aspirin have greater bioavailability
- What is the best flash storage company
- Which motilal oswal MFI must invest
- If 3x 12 0 what does x
- Participate with countries in summer time
- Who should I marry with?
- Which Kindle Paperwhite is good
- Pasta What Are The Best Lasagna Recipes
- What are the uses for enriched uranium
- What are the different classes in bluetooth
- Why is Microsoft Dynamics Affordable
- What is CH4 in chemistry
- What is deer urine used for?
- Istanbul has a good airport
- Does Prozac work
- Which astrology books do you highly recommend
- Has brick tensile strength