What is a color bar
Color palette (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Minor forms:
- Color palette
- Color | pa | let | te, Plural: Color | pa | let | t
- IPA: [ˈFaʁppaˌlɛtə]
- 1) Board on which a painter mixes his colors to apply them to a picture
- 2) Total number of colors in a given area
- Determinative compound from the stem of the noun colour and and the noun palette
- 1 pallet
- 1) “He tried to distract himself, cleaned brushes and Color palette, sorted the chalks into a tin can, took the picture from the easel and put it on the floor. "
- Nominative: singular Color palette; Plural Color palettes
- Genitive: singular Color palette; Plural Color palettes
- Dative: singular Color palette; Plural Color palettes
- Accusative: singular Color palette; Plural Color palettes
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„So Ellie Goulding would probably be the black one Color palette describe. Because the 33-year-old wears something black every day. In the “Talk Art” podcast she said: “I'm a little strange there.“
LooMee TV, July 11, 2020
„A new render image should now cover the entire Color palette of the new flagships show. A possible press tender was already thawed recently, which the Huawei P40 showed from all sides.“
AICS, January 16, 2020
„With the design update now presented, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is changing its logo, its slogan, its Color palette and the font used.“
t3n, March 19, 2020
„Parts of the sandstone figure were made Color palette broken off, which was holding it in her hand.“
Police press release, February 20, 2020
„The picture of the BenQ EW3280U convinced in the test with its sharp UHD resolution, decent contrasts as well as good brightness and various picture modes, albeit its Color palette something more extensive should have been.“
CHIP, December 11, 2020
„In particular, stylish graphics, for which the limited Color palette of the micros was cleverly used.“
4Players, July 20, 2020
„The color institute Pantone took a look around at the Fashion Weeks - digital or analog - and one Color palette compiled with the emerging trends. Pretty in Pink Pretty in Pink is what it means with 'Pirouette'.“
Gala.de, October 29, 2020
„The Color palette stay here with yellow / gold and black. The agent is definitely equipped.“
Mein-MMO.de, May 04, 2020
„Nevertheless, mixed colors can be found in the trade, the one Color palette from blonde to brown to black.“
Brigitte.de, February 5, 2020
„She had it after the birth of her daughter Stormi Webster (1) Color palette 'Eye of the Storm' named after her daughter.“
stern.de, January 25, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
Another word (synonym) for color palette - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "color palette":
gamme: Production program, product range, series 2) color range, range 3) music: scale, scale Translations German:: 1) production program, product range, series, 2) color range, range, 3) scale, scale
gamma: gamma di colori (color range), gamma di prodotti (product range) Translations German: 1) Selection (female); 2) tonal range (male); 3) scale (female); 4) bandwidth (female); 5) Palette (female) Similar terms: Gamma
gamma di colori: the color palette Origin of the term: 1) is made up of the nouns gamma and colore, as well as the connective word di Superordinate terms: 1) gamma (female) (palette), colore (male) (color) German translations: 1) color palette (Female)
GIF: with color palette Origin of the term: from the English GIF Parent terms: 1) Format Examples of use: 1) "Everything is getting faster, bigger and more colorful on the Internet
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Color palette" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Farb Palette/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "color palette" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Color palettes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Color | pa | let | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Color photo (German) Color photo is an outdated way of writing color photo, which has not been used since the 1996 reform ...
Color photos (German) Color photos are an outdated way of writing color photos, which has not been used since the 1996 reform ...
Color pigment (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular color pigment; Plural color pigments genitive: ...
Color pigments (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Color | pig | men | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Color pigments (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Color | pig | men | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Color pigment (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Color Pigments Hyphenation: Color | pig | men | tes…
Color pigments (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Color pigments Hyphenation: Farb | pig | ments ...
Color frenzy (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular color rush; Plural - genitive: singular ...
- How many countries did Egypt conquer?
- Can be used with him
- What is the 17th of September known for?
- How can you improve Indian football
- What is learning for sustainability
- What is quantum space technology
- Checks sound on sound audio equipment
- What are Immanuel Kant's core philosophical principles
- Accepts Harvard IB students
- Why are my children bothering me
- How many different organisms live on whales
- What are the best things about Harvard
- What is L2 L3 test
- What is actually going on in Xinjiang
- Who invented the Facebook Like button?
- What does the inability to apologize mean?
- Music gets better
- What makes a good online TEFL course
- Amlodipine can cause cancer
- Did the ancients really have super technology
- What is the Best PHP Certification
- Do doctors get tested for drugs
- How do I celebrate Thanksgiving with friends
- Should I forego the eventuality of the assessment