Indian culture is overrated
9,000 year old traces of a lost culture discovered in India
The marine scientists at the National Institute of Ocean Technology in Madras make do with recording acoustic images and using dredgers to retrieve objects. One of those salvaged items? a piece of wood with deep cracks? could be estimated to be over 9,000 years old with the help of radiocarbon dating.
The Indian Minister of Ocean Technology, Murli Manohar Joshi, spoke to journalists about the occurrence of not only symmetrical, man-made objects, but also of an old river bed on the seabed that stretches for nine kilometers and on whose former shores artifacts have been found. Critics, on the other hand, are skeptical and point out that the minister has often overestimated signs of early Indian culture. Others are reluctant to ask for more scientific research before drawing any conclusions.
The Harappa culture, which is named after the first city discovered in this culture, belongs to the Indus culture. The Indus culture is one of the largest, but also one of the most puzzling cultures of antiquity. She has been known since the early twenties of the 20th century.
It is known that the people of this culture traded with the known peoples of the world at that time, such as the Mesopotamians, and that they already had a script. However, this remains one of the great riddles of archeology to this day. Since the vast majority of inscriptions are on seals and amulets, most language monuments are very short. The script is not alphabetical, but rather a character font, and scientists disagree about the total number of characters. So far, this culture can be found from around the 3rd millennium BC. To prove with certainty. Traces dating back to around 7,000 BC. Referring to this culture would be a sensation.
- What's your favorite word in the Basque Country
- What are the province symbols of Telangana
- How is computer technology used in science
- What is the vcgencmd command on Linux
- Can I cancel my Gujarat Board exam?
- Do doctors get tested for drugs
- What is Instagram in simple terms
- Can autistic people do wrong things at times?
- Should I choose Computational Engineering for Masters
- Can I apply for an FCI?
- Why are seafood so luxurious in China?
- What is the importance of powder bleaching
- What is typical British behavior
- Iwo Jima is part of Tokyo
- What are some mistakes in my writing
- When the snowfall in Shimla starts in 2018
- Is my router's IP address really public
- What do we mean by occupational therapy
- Which are the best MTL vape kits
- What are the antonyms of boy
- What is your favorite mouse
- What makes a good superhero
- What is reactive marketing
- What is a virgin wicket