What are hot skills in IT today
Reorganization decided for IT professions
The four major dual IT professions IT specialist, IT system electronics technician, IT system clerk and IT clerk are facing a reorganization. The reason for the revision of the training courses was in particular changed requirements in the areas of networking, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and the associated digitization of all economic areas.
Update after 23 years
Immediately after their introduction in 1997, the then new IT professions met with great interest: Almost 5,000 training contracts were concluded in the first year. To date, more than 200,000 skilled workers have learned one of the four professions. The numbers for IT system electronics technicians, IT system clerks and IT clerks have recently declined, while they have increased significantly for the IT specialist profession - in both disciplines together to 16,437 new contracts in 2019.
At the beginning of 2015, the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) commissioned the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB) in Bonn to examine the need for modernization of the training courses. In the final report of their preliminary investigation, the BIBB experts confirmed the need for modernization in the dual IT professions. A first, small improvement was made in 2018: In the descriptions of all professions, the keyword "IT security" was added to the lists of necessary knowledge and skills, and data protection and copyright law were also added as learning objectives.
Start of the new school year
On August 1, 2020, a more extensive reorganization of the aforementioned IT professions is due. The IT specialist apprenticeship, which previously could be chosen in the two fields of "application development" and "system integration", will be supplemented by the two fields of "data and process analysis" and "digital networking", and can therefore be learned in four different fields in the future become. Instead of the previous intermediate and final examination, trainees will in future complete a so-called "extended final examination". This means that the achievements in the intermediate examination also contribute to the final grade.
The previous apprenticeship as IT system clerk will be continued from the 2020/21 school year in the new job of IT system management clerk and the previous apprenticeship as IT system clerk will be replaced by the new job as a businessman. woman for digitization management. The ordinances on the revised IT professions were published yesterday, Thursday, in the Federal Law Gazette. (dwi)Read comments (432) Go to homepage
- Which sport could be manipulated most easily?
- What color tights should a man wear
- What's the salary of a pipeline engineer
- How did Juggernaut die in Deadpool 2
- What's your rating of LiveChat
- OBS Studio is free
- What is Futurecraft Loop
- What is the typical profile of an investment banker
- Is classical Greece important
- Who is your favorite Telugu actor
- How do Snapchat face filters work
- How to make an AI chatbot
- How is fur made
- How does international debt collection work?
- When did the British drinking culture begin?
- Reverse compiling is important
- Is tobacco traded on the MCX
- Who is the Alt Rights Ben Shapiro
- Is it offensive to wear military clothing?
- Which dog food is the safest
- What is an underrated band song
- Runs Celeron Photoshop CC
- How much revenue does Squidoo make
- How strong is an atomic bomb