What screams I have bad judgment
Turbulent times at Leicester City!
As the Sun reports, four Leicester players are said to have hosted a party. James Maddison, Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury and Ayoze Pérez are said to have celebrated with up to 18 other people in Pérez 'house.
Test DAZN for free and experience international football highlights live & on demand | DISPLAY
An anonymous source revealed: "Everyone was having a good time, then suddenly the players said to each other, 'Look at your phone'."
Apparently, Leicester coach Brendan Rodgers had got wind of his players' party activity and wrote them an angry message that they had to break up the party immediately.
Players were apparently hiding in the dark
The players are loud this request Sun not complied.
Instead, they are said to have hid in the dark and called taxis, which are said to have brought half of the guests to Choudhury's house, where the party continued.
"Most of the guests were young women. They all drank and laughed and then moved on to Hamza," the anonymous source said loudlySun.
Become Germany's top tipster! Register now for the SPORT1 prediction game
The professional footballer's lack of discipline immediately took revenge on the pitch. In the 2-3 defeat of Leicester against West Ham on Sunday, all four players were not used. (Service: table of the Premier League)
The Sun quoted a notice from Leicester: "Those involved have apologized for their poor judgment. Our response to the matter is being discussed internally."
- How can I learn the great answers of science
- How do people perceive McDonalds food
- ESPN fired Erin Andrews
- Hair removal waxing permitted in Islam
- How did superstition come into our lives
- What is 33 0
- Is anarchism a good idea
- How to prepare coconut rice
- What is the chemical bond in sugar
- When do emotions overwhelm you
- Why is Gryffin so underrated
- What VW Passat problems are there
- People criticize social media too much
- How can you avoid becoming addicted?
- Why is philosophy so important to Socrates
- What is ATAR in Australia
- Rickon is the saddest Stark story
- Who is Charles Dickens
- What is Qatar's ID for Foreign Workers
- What materials were used in ancient mosaics
- What does Ratchasi
- What are the best CDs for classical music
- Are people completely self-driven
- Are hydropower Staudaemme renewable energy sources