What options are available after a BTech
With exclusive design and entertainment equipment - B-Tech special models from Alfa Romeo Giulia and Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Glossy black painted body details as well as light alloy rims in a new design give the special models a unique look. Innovative technology for infotainment and connectivity on board also comes as standard.
Vienna, September 2018
Alfa Romeo continues to expand its range. The traditional Italian brand is presenting a special model from the Giulia and Stelvio and series under the name B-Tech. Both vehicles are characterized by exclusive body details in dark, glossy black, Alfa Romeo Giulia B-Tech and Alfa Romeo Stelvio B-Tech also offer light alloy wheels in a new design. The standard equipment of the B-Tech special models also includes innovative infotainment systems which, among other things, bring the most modern technology with them for the use of online offers on the go.
The price list for the new Alfa Romeo Giulia B-Tech starts at 42,400 euros, the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio B-Tech is available from 49,000 euros.
The B-Tech special models from Alfa Romeo Giulia and Alfa Romeo Stelvio
The Alfa Romeo Giulia B-Tech and Alfa Romeo Stelvio B-Tech have an exclusive look with glossy black painted body details, including the V-shaped frame of the radiator grille, the cover caps of the exterior mirrors, the window frames and the tailpipes of the exhaust system. The lettering on the rear is burnished. The Alfa Romeo Stelvio B-Tech also has dark glossy inserts in the rear bumper (underride protection) and the roof rails. The standard equipment also includes light alloy wheels in a new design. As standard, the Alfa Romeo Giulia B-Tech comes in an 18-inch format, while the Alfa Romeo Stelvio B-Tech alloy rims have a 19-inch diameter as standard. As an option, the rims are also available one inch larger for both special models.
The entertainment system AlfaTM Connect with an 8.8-inch monitor (22.4 centimeters) not only ensures radio reception - including digital broadcasters (DAB) - but also ensures state-of-the-art connectivity. Thanks to the Apple CarPlay applications1) and Android AutoTM2) the wireless integration and mirroring of the content of compatible smartphones is possible. In addition, the Alfa Connect app can be used to use the online services of the Alfa Connected Services, including automatic emergency calls (E-Call), the notification of a breakdown service (B-Call), the monitoring of vehicle functions and conditions as well as vehicle location using GPS Data. The standard equipment of Alfa Romeo Giulia B-Tech and Alfa Romeo Stelvio B-Tech also includes bi-xenon headlights with cleaning systems.
1) Compatibility required. List of compatible devices at https://www.mopar.com/en-us/care/bluetooth-pairing.html. CarPlay, iPhone and Siri are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
2) Compatibility required. List of compatible devices at https://www.mopar.com/en-us/care/bluetooth-pairing.html. Android, Android Auto, Google Play and other trademarks are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Public Relations Manager
FCA Austria GmbH
Schönbrunner Strasse 297-307, 1120 Vienna
Tel: +43 1 68001 1088
Email: [email protected]
Alfa Romeo press on the web: www.alfaromeopress.at
- Is goodness a weakness or a merit of a person
- How do I know how big the condom is
- How can electrical outlets catch fire
- Can I go to Kota as the 12th
- What annoys conservatives about some other conservatives
- Use the put-call ratio
- Can I trust binary options fraud checks
- Delivers Amazon to Dubai
- Can nose piercings wander
- What can Quora learn from DeepMinds AlphaGo
- What does Kalu mean in Sinhala?
- Python is a steep learning curve
- How do I teach math online
- Can Bran claim the Iron Throne
- There is an Esther in you
- Pagers were the most ephemeral technological innovation
- Is intellectual humility an intellectual virtue
- Are personal items allowed in the prison?
- My parents sound too controlling
- If alkaline water remains alkaline when boiled
- What's cool about new Android apps
- Why don't Hindus eat pork
- How can I stop being so intimidating?
- What happens when you breathe in charcoal dust
- Identifying gender is a personality trait
- What is your opinion on gun ownership
- Non-compete obligations are enforceable in India
- What is the body in an automobile 1
- How do you cure hot tub folliculitis
- Why is deportation a bad thing?
- How does sound move through water?
- What is Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
- Can dogs eat yogurt?