How do you answer the phone correctly
To phoneAnswer calls correctly in the office
When you've introduced yourself, let the caller have their say. The caller will introduce themselves and explain the reason for the call. Listen carefully, ask if you have not understood something and repeat important information.
Take notes during the conversation. Your notes are correct if they answer the following questions: Who called? What was it about? What was agreed?
Remember the name of the caller
Make a note of both the first name and the last name of the caller. That works well in later correspondence. If you did not understand the name, use the present tense when asking: “What's your name?” Ask the caller to spell it with a name that is not everyday.
If the caller has an academic degree, address him with: "Herr Doktor Hinz", "Frau Professor Kunz".
Address the caller by name
Address the caller by name. However, do not use the name too often, it will seem intrusive. Two times are sufficient: at the beginning and when saying goodbye. Put the name at the end of the sentence: "I'll send you the information material tomorrow, Mr. Schuster!"
When connecting to a colleague, give the caller the first and last name of the colleague you are transferring to. "I will now connect you to Michaela Klein, our HR manager".
Avoid negative phrasing and say it positively. Instead of “Unfortunately, I don't know”, better “I'll find out more and call you back”. Instead of “Not this week”, better “Probably next week”.
- What authors inspired and influenced James Joyce
- Why is anonymous sex so enjoyable
- What methods are used to manage payroll
- How is the Flask Framework implemented
- What are the uses for enriched uranium
- How does quantitative IR spectroscopy work
- Is there a web mobile app engine
- What are some WhatsApp status for girls
- What is Omkar Signet
- What is the real meaning of racism
- Can I have more than one sitemap?
- What are the best leadership rules
- What is the function of WordPress
- What are the cheapest water sources
- How can I automate digital advertising
- Why do you like camera drones
- Has Naruto ever lost in a fight
- How to become a PGA caddy
- How many rupees are printed per year
- Why are CFC emissions increasing
- How important are amino acids
- How cornered cats fight
- How was DNA made
- How do I install GRUB on Windows