How does artificial intelligence drive technological crowdsourcing?
Technology and knowledge transfer
The offer primarily serves companies from the manufacturing industry who want to digitize their development processes. This applies to digital product development and digital production planning, for example. In the manufacture of complex products, advance simulation and visualization are becoming more and more important - because these help decisively to avoid errors and to keep development processes competitive. In Baden-Württemberg, this affects many companies that are active in mechanical and plant engineering, in the automotive industry and in the aerospace industry.
Digitization as a challenge for medium-sized companies
Companies of all sizes and branches of industry are equally affected by the megatrend of digitization. In contrast to corporations and large family businesses, small and medium-sized companies still have some catching up to do with digitization. This competitive development by SMEs has not yet been carried out adequately in some cases. The “Digitallotsen” initiative makes a contribution to accompanying and supporting SMEs in particular in their digitization processes.
Information as the first step in securing competitive advantages
Interested representatives of SMEs can inquire about new business opportunities and processes in virtual product development and production planning during office hours. Contacts are made to contacts in the field of digitized development processes and current trends in virtual engineering as well as in virtual reality and augmented reality are shown. The consultation hours take place quarterly in the following cities: Aalen, Albstadt, Freiburg, Friedrichshafen, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Reutlingen, Schwäbisch Hall, Stuttgart, Sankt Georgen, Tuttlingen and Ulm. An individual appointment is also possible.
The VDC's “Guides for the Digitization of Planning and Development Processes” project is funded by the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economics, Labor and Housing. The aim of the project is to support medium-sized companies with suitable measures for digitization. As a digital pilot, the VDC is developing further measures to provide concrete support for SMEs, for example a virtual engineering application atlas and a digital transfer and information system. In addition, regional events on digitization topics are organized.
- What are flu symptoms in adults
- Are pre-workouts safe
- Who is Albert Einstein's daughter
- Can black oil and turmeric cure cancer
- Can a person die from a smelly bleach
- How is liquid meth converted into crystal
- Is technology the lack of spirituality
- Modi believes Malayalis are Somalis
- Do you like Bob Dylan's music
- Why did Germany want Czechoslovakia?
- What is cash on delivery 1
- Can gravitational waves be easily explained
- 3,000 mg of Seroquel will kill me
- Can Enel deal with the new world
- How do I edit a Dubsmash video
- What is the best email management tool
- When will 5G be fully implemented?
- Why is social capital important to democracy
- Is Germanic the same as German
- What should I teach my employees
- Why is it called the Algarve
- What is the worst recreational drug
- Do these look like meadow mushrooms
- How do you kill ticks