What is a defect life cycle
BUG / Bug Lifecycle, BUG / Defect Severity, BUG / Defect Status, BUG / Defect Classification, BUG / Defect Record Items, and Management Process when testing software
tags: BUG / Defect Lifecycle BUG Classification Defect status Defect recording Defect management process
The first is the severity of the BUG
If you find a bug, you will need to communicate with the project manager or your leader to confirm that it is indeed a bug. If it is confirmed as a bug, you can record it and set the status of the bug to New.
When a bug is marked New, it is assigned to the developer. The developer confirms whether it is a bug. If this is the case, the responsible person on the development team assigns the bug to a specific developer to be addressed and the bug status is set to Assigned Open: As soon as the developer starts dealing with the bug, he sets the Status of the bug on Open, which means the developer is working on the bug
After the developer has dealt with it (and believes it has been fixed), he can set the status of the bug to Fixed and send it to the person responsible for the development group. The person responsible for the development group then returns the error to the test group
When the bug is returned to the test group, we set the status of the bug to pending reset.
The person responsible for the test group assigns the error to a tester for retesting and sets the status of the error to reset
When the tester confirms that the bug was fixed after retesting, set the status of the bug to Closed
If the bug (which relates to the bug itself and not the new bug caused by the update) persists after retesting, the tester forwards the bug to the development team again and sets the status of the bug to " Open again ".
In this case, if the bug passed by the tester to the development team is considered normal behavior and not a bug by the developer, the developer can reject it and set the bug's status to "Pending Rejection".
If the person in charge of the test team receives the above "Pending Rejection" error when they determine that this is normal behavior as defined in the product specification or after discussing with the developer that it is not Error, the responsible person on the development team will do so. The status of the error is set to "Rejected".
Sometimes testing for certain errors needs to be stopped for a period of time. In fact, there are many reasons that can lead to it such as: B. Invalid test data, some special invalid functions etc. In this case the status of the error is set to "Postponed".
In some cases, some specific errors are not that important and can be fixed. Currently we can set the status of the bug to deferred.
Elements of fault records
Copyright © 2020-2021 - All Rights Reserved - programmerwiki.com
- How is the widest river created
- How do photo editing apps make money
- What is your favorite color for 2019
- Django can have two views py files
- What do different wavelengths of light mean?
- Can knowledge and ignorance stay together
- Are there any free alternatives to Coursea
- How are insatiable readers different from others?
- What are the benefits of college athletes
- Children get naughty
- Cracker Barrel gives senior discounts
- Has Shaq ever got a three-pointer
- Why isn't sex boring? It looks repetitive
- Who is ready for a battle of words
- Where can I get dried fruits online from
- Crazy Bulk Supplements are a scam
- What do teenagers like to read?
- What are your favorite python tools
- What are the properties of elements
- May the charm of my Goenner be a dinosaur
- Would God want people to think critically
- Istanbul has a good airport
- Which database technology is Facebook based on?
- How does the federal pension scheme work