Is Albert Einstein really that great?
Albert Einstein Quotes: The Most Beautiful Wisdoms
The physicist Albert Einstein (1879-1955) was not only a brilliant scientist, but also thought a lot about the meaning of life and people. In this list we present you the most beautiful quotes from Albert Einstein that he left for posterity.
Albert Einstein: Quotes about life
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."
"Learning is experience. Everything else is just information."
"The best things in life are not what money can get."
"There are two ways to live your life: either as if nothing is a miracle, or as if everything is a miracle."
"You can never solve problems with the same mindset that created them."
"Don't worry about your math difficulties. I can assure you mine are even bigger."
"Anyone who does not take the truth seriously in small things can not be trusted in big things either."
Albert Einstein: Quotes about man
"The world is not threatened by people who are evil, but by those who allow evil."
"If people only talked about what they understand, it would be very quiet in the world."
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not quite sure about the universe yet."
"Common sense is just an accumulation of prejudices acquired by the age of 18."
"There are no great discoveries and advances while there is still an unhappy child on earth."
"Chopping wood is so popular because you can immediately see the success of this activity."
- How come college dropouts become successful entrepreneurs
- How can you be more ascetic?
- How is the teacher training of Evolation Yoga
- What is a typical meal in the Maldives
- What is your opinion on classicism
- Who was Seiichi Miyake
- Why is ROM downloading illegal?
- Can meningioma be cured
- Do you like being an intensive care nurse?
- Straight guys get boners from guys
- What do Montenegrins think of Serbia?
- Why do some people get kleptomania
- Who developed the port of Hambantota
- Viruses can affect the monitor
- Why do most Koreans live in apartments?
- Is Istanbul a family friendly tourist destination
- How did Microsoft build its Tay AI
- What is Travis Scott's real name
- How much Afghan land is arable land
- Is bad 2 beers a day
- Does math ever lie
- Runs Celeron Photoshop CC
- What is life 48
- What is meant by KPI in Analytics