What color is celadon
Painting the Past Celadon chalk paint
The term Celadon does not only stand for the gray-green ceramics of the Chinese Middle Ages. He is also the name of an affectionate lover in the novel L’Astree by Honoré d’Urfé. Because this one was dressed in this beautiful sea green. This subtle shade fits perfectly in a modern, urban ambience. There you combine it with white furniture and set metallic accents in chrome or silver. One can also easily imagine Celadon in a French castle. It can be combined particularly beautifully with reddish natural wood tones. Therefore, it also goes well with a furnishing style with classic furniture.
The use of Celadon as a varnish
Celadon is also an exciting color for furniture. To paint furniture, you need celadon in lacquer quality. Painting the Past produces all of its colors not only as a wall emulsion but also as a varnish in two different variants. With the lacquer quality “Matt” you achieve a completely matt, velvety-looking surface. If you paint with the paint quality “Eggshell”, you will get a very slightly shiny surface. We recommend the “Eggshell” quality for worn furniture such as chairs, tables and benches. Because the surfaces painted with it are more pleasant to the touch and also easier to care for. You can, however, treat the matt painted surfaces with colorless wax after painting. So they stay relatively matt and are easy to clean.
The use of Painting the Past Celadon chalk paint on stairs
You can also use Celadon chalk paint in lacquer quality on stairs without any problems. You should then use eggshell varnish. You apply this twice. And after it has dried out, put the colorless, transparent Painting the Past Topcoat on top. This gives you a hard-wearing result that is not harmed by frequent use. If you want to paint a wooden banister, we recommend the “Eggshell” quality here too. It makes your railing durable and easy to grip.
For more ideas, join our DIY group on Facebook!
And read our blogs!
The paint is water and chalk based
Dilute 10% for highly absorbent substrates.
With a roller or a wide brush.
Dust dry after one hour, can be painted over after 6 hours.
Store at 5 - 25 degrees for about 2 to 3 years, frost-free
Keep the leftovers in a glass jar.
The color can also be used outdoors. Dark colors can fade faster.
Lacquer Eggshell 750ml
The Painting the Past Eggshell lacquer is particularly suitable for wood, tiles, MDF and radiators. This variant has the eggshell look (slight sheen). Dry to the touch after 4-5 hours. Drying time 7 days for tiles. (Fully hardened) The Eggshell lacquer is always a little lighter than the color cards show. Please note: Please do not use disinfectants or chlorine when cleaning.
Lacquer matt 750ml
This painting the past color is particularly suitable for wood. It is available in two different qualities: This is the matt look (no gloss). Please note that Pure White contains virtually no pigments and therefore does not cover as well as other chalk colors. So if you want it to be quick, choose a different shade of white.!
Test pot 60ml (wall paint)
The test pot covers about 0.5 m2. Just right for testing the colors or painting small parts. Please note: wall paint (no paint).
Wall paint 2.5 L
2.5 liters of wall paint with 2 layers are sufficient for about 20 m2.
- What's your rating of LiveChat
- How important are the ads
- At 67 I can become an entrepreneur
- Where are you going barefoot
- How many Silent Hill films are there
- Can poisonous people ever make good parents?
- Can someone get rid of masturbation
- How is the fishing in Bangalore
- What is speed and Mumentum
- How can I develop poor speech skills
- What is the Plone software used for?
- Sequoias and redwoods are different types
- Is the band Evanescence Goth
- Is Joomla like WordPress
- What can I buy from Goa
- Are BPO jobs available on Shine Com
- Is my way a bad movie
- How does engineering affect the medical field?
- How can I be an astronaut
- PUBG is essential for a common man
- What is recursive
- Do you meditate when you are flying
- Why do some men behave like children?
- What is a remote transaction
- What is IUI treatment for pregnancy
- What equipment do I need for leveling?
- What is the postal code of Mangalore
- Works in Georgia
- What is the billion coin
- Is an MBA better than a graduate engineer
- Flowers regrow their crowns
- What kind of orange tree has thorns
- Minimalist running shoes should have foot arches
- How good is the Asus ROG GL552JX