What is the influencing factor of science
What influences professors' productivity? An examination of individual and organizational influencing factors in psychology
The productivity of scientists is an indicator that is becoming increasingly important for assessing scientific performance, for awarding third-party funding and for performance-oriented funding. So far, however, only a few comprehensive studies of the factors influencing publication performance have been available. Based on a full survey of all psychology professorships in Germany, this article examines which individual and organizational determinants influence productivity, measured in the form of peer-reviewed journal articles. It turns out that it is primarily the gender, the content orientation and the size of a chair that have an influence on the publication performance. Finally, it is discussed what implications this investigation has for further research and how the existing productivity gap between the sexes can be analyzed in more detail.
A contribution by Dr. Sabrina Mayer and Justus RathmannSwell:
Published in: Contributions to University Research - Edition 2/2017
- What does SV mean in cars
- Which online marketplaces should exist, but not
- Where is Sylvester Stallone from
- Who developed the hydrogen bomb
- How do media recommendations work
- How many elements does phenylalanine contain?
- What are pictures used for in poetry?
- When cooking what is an olio
- How good is a Russian visa
- How do I dilute dried out mascara
- Acronyms What is OSP
- What is plasma in physics
- Which game is the best game
- How rich is Betsy DeVos
- How was equity merged with common law
- How does Vladimir Putin control his people
- Why are human rights and developments inextricably linked
- Is a JNTU degree valuable
- NFL player How good was Eric Dickerson
- What are the ingredients in soap
- When was the big band macaw popular?
- Which model has the smallest waist?
- What is a urine kitton ketone
- Where can I buy Watkins
- Where are the waterfalls in Pennsylvania
- What is a CNC lathe
- How pedestrian-friendly is New York City
- How did Chandra Gupta achieve his throne
- What does arrogant mean
- How do I use nutrition for health
- Psychopaths don't like people with depression
- Should I get a Go Pro
- Fasting Can Help Relieve Symptoms of Depression
- Why are tank tops called tank tops