What are the basics of inorganic chemistry
Basics of chemistry and chemistry of the elements
Suitable for students studying chemistry as a teacher in the 1st FS
The module covers general principles of chemistry, which are necessary for understanding the subsequent modules on inorganic, physical and organic chemistry.
In particular, the students know the atomic structure and the periodic table, the chemical bond, structure-property relationships. The focus of the exemplary substance treatment is on group properties, extraction of the elements from natural raw materials, synthesis methods for the production of important classes of compounds and technical processes for the production of the most important inorganic compounds and their use. The systematic treatment of reactions in electrolyte solutions enables the students to quantitatively evaluate such reaction processes. They can apply their knowledge of chemical reactions in qualitative analysis. They know an algorithm for the uniform treatment of different reactions on the basis of the law of mass action.
The students master laboratory equipment and important work techniques as well as different chemical reactions for the separation of substances and for the characterization of substances. You know the theory and practice of qualitative wet chemical analysis methods. The interrelationships between the content of the lecture, seminar and practical course enable students to apply their theoretical knowledge when carrying out experiments. The exemplary selection of materials is based on teacher-specific requirements.
- Where can I get inspiration to learn
- How much does a sugar cane machine cost
- Which goes perfectly with blue jeans
- How are the atomic orbitals formed?
- Does Ben Shapiro have a podcast
- How is Bali for shopping and night life
- How did the CCD founder Siddhartha die
- Where is your sense of imagination
- Which template files does every SME need
- Is there a management quota in PEC
- Well worth the Arkham Knight DLC
- What is 2 5 x 3 4
- Attracts warmth more warmth
- Are newspapers important to business students
- How are pesticides and insecticides different?
- Who owns www
- What causes anthropomorphism
- What is the purpose of psychotherapy
- How are you doing 225
- What is your rating of the Caribbean islands
- When was NBC founded?
- What is the function of conference calls
- What are data protection blockers used for?
- Why doesn't advertising create artificial needs?