What does brand hierarchy mean
Static strategies 2
The term " Corporate branding " (Corporate brand) describes a brand strategy in which the brand is not only aimed at the sales markets, but also at other target groups. These target groups include, for example, shareholders, current and potential employees, suppliers, etc. This strategy has very specific advantages for each of the groups addressed, e.g. higher motivation of employees or better willingness to borrow on the part of lenders.
The Brand hierarchy means the structure and the connection of different Brand levels within the Brand portfolios of a business. For example, it can be used as a Brand house be structured, which corresponds to the concept of the umbrella brand. Another option is to organize the brands as "Sub-brands" , which is synonymous with the "family brands". These are other possible design forms "House of Brands" and the "Recommendation brand" , in which the individual brand is displayed in a large and conspicuous manner, but is supported by the somewhat more inconspicuous sender brand. This concept is thus the reverse of the sub-brand strategy. An example of a recommendation brand is Persil. The brand name Persil is shown in large letters on the packaging, while the manufacturer's brand "Henkel" is smaller and less noticeable.
(Sources: Freter 2004, Baumgarth 2001, Meffert 2005)
- Can the PTB end up as lung cancer
- How can I get the best app
- Why do blood vessels have to dilate?
- What is a generator and a motor
- Jump Marines after boot camp
- How to make a chastity belt
- Can Bran claim the Iron Throne
- How important is logic in chess
- Why do some journalists freelance?
- What is the best activity for lazy people on weekends
- Everyone really needs friends
- What is bubble tea powder
- Where is your sense of imagination
- How do you love without losing yourself
- What is the background of the literature
- Who is dr Sanjeev Mohanty
- Are translators needed in the industry?
- How is Hillary Clinton out of jail
- Why does the future scare us?
- Does caffeine affect the quality of your sleep?
- Verizon doesn't have contract phones
- What is a plan B.
- Which companies offer the best travel insurance
- This is how YouTube AdWords works