What an Italian song is that
15 Italian songs for your wedding - which classic is right for you?
With regard to the music, bridal couples are often unsure with which special song they want to start their wedding dance, ceremony or cutting of the wedding cake. It should definitely be romantic and stay in the memory of the wedding guests forever. Swiss bridal couples are often big fans of Italian classics and will now give you a few tips and introduce them to you 15 most beautiful Italian songs for your wedding in front:
Play even on the big day music and the chosen songs play a big role. Because in addition to the actual wedding event, they tell a story that you as the bride and groom and your wedding guests will always remember. The songs tell the story of you as a couple, your feelings and your very own love story.
A song can sound romantic and loving, but it can also convey an important message to the wedding guests. Songs accompany the whole ceremony and are sure to be a part of the memories that everyone present will take away from the wedding day. This is exactly why this should carefully selected and the more personal these are, the better the result will be!
We have started a search for you and for a wonderful sound journey the 15 most beautiful Italian songs found that are guaranteed to enrich your wedding celebration. We have that most important moments of the wedding put together in which it is particularly beautiful that fitting music to be selected in advance.
Suitable songs for the dance of the newlyweds
- A te - from Jovanotti
- E… - by Vasco Rossi
- Amarti è l’immenso - by Eros Ramazzotti
- Per me… per semper - by Eros Ramazzotti
Romantic setting for the ceremony
- Almeno tu nell’universo - by Mia Martini
- E tu - by Claudio Baglioni
- L’emozione non ha voce - by Adriano Celentano
- Vivo per lei - by Andrea Bocelli & Giorgia
- Amo te - by Laura Bono
- Bellissimo so - by Laura Pausini
- Iris - by Biagio Antonacci
- Ti scatterò una foto - by Tiziano Ferro
The bride and groom enter the room & cut the wedding cake
- Il mio inizio sei tu - by Tosca & Fiorello
- Eccoti - by Max Pezzali
- Baciami ancora - by Jovanotti
- What is the best beach in Estonia
- When did Layne Staley die
- What is Specter in James Bond films
- How can I write again
- Why is the last dinner important
- How was Roentgen discovered
- Should I quit Instagram
- What does funeral insurance cover
- Is Mensa a society for narcissists
- What's the best part of college
- Why we haven't discovered immortality yet
- The great Lebowski What makes a man?
- Which adhesives are good for bonding granite
- What is a drop volley in tennis
- What is MI meaning of MI
- How to write Happy Birthday Ameera
- What are two layers of Cardano
- Why do people cry happy tears
- A very bad news shock can kill someone
- Why did you leave Bihar
- What is the antibiotic susceptibility test
- A hero is an ordinary person
- Has Aleppo fallen or liberated?
- Is Google Chrome good or bad