How can I install WhatsApp 2
Apps / software Using WhatsApp on two devices - is that possible?
Would you like to use your WhatsApp account on two devices? For security reasons, WhatsApp does not yet officially allow users to use an account on two smartphones at the same time. Apparently a solution is already being worked on. Until then, there is a little trick you can use to help yourself.
WhatsApp in development on multiple devices
WhatsApp is currently working on a function for the parallel use of your account on up to 4 devices. This was announced in a tweet from WABetaInfo. The last beta update for Android users confirmed that the multi-device feature is in the final phase of development. This suggests that the feature could be available to all users very soon. Like all WhatsApp features, this one should also come first for Android users, followed by iOS.
This new multi-device feature that has been rumored about for months will likely also support chat history syncing, so WhatsApp users can sync their messages across devices. WABetaInfo also reports that WhatsApp will release a long-awaited iPad app as soon as parallel use for multiple devices is ready.
The messaging platform belonging to Facebook has not yet revealed when exactly the feature will be available. But in case you can't wait, there is a detour that allows you to still use WhatsApp on two devices. Simply read on in the next section.
How to use WhatsApp on two devices
Thanks to WhatsApp Web, it can already be used on two devices. This service allows you to use the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices. This function is actually intended so that you can use WhatsApp on a desktop PC in addition to your smartphone. Here you can find out how you can use WhatsApp Web on your PC. You can also register a second smartphone with WhatsApp Web. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Open in Browser of the smartphone, which Not is logged in to WhatsApp, the following website: web.whatsapp.com.
- Then open the browser menu and select "Desktop website"to activate the desktop view of the website. Depending on the browser used, this point has a different name.
- You should then get the needed QR code see on the website.
- Now switch to your other smartphone and open WhatsApp on it. There you open that Three point menu at the top right and then select "WhatsApp Web".
- Then tap on the button "add device".
- to scan You then the QR code on your other smartphone. WhatsApp should then connect and you can use the application on the second smartphone.
- Why can't PET bottles be reused?
- Apple is a common noun
- How do I get into professional design
- College students use Evernote
- You should use lotion for sunburn
- Why is Stephen Curry so hated
- What are the benefits of using wood
- What is public choice theory
- All mountains have caves
- Petuh is a Germanic language
- Noah had woodpeckers on the ark
- Dry fasting cures acid reflux
- Which cells are APC
- How is ibhejo com
- Has Johnny Depp ever visited Valletta Malta
- What is a durometer
- How do you reactivate your Facebook page
- What diagnosis would a therapist make?
- Will NPCs save Fallout 76
- How is acupuncture treatment
- When are trousers better than a belt?
- Employee boss who is right
- What are autumn colors
- Who invented the angle grinder?