Should I get an industrial piercing
A piercing as a gift
Piercings as a gift
A piercing is already normal jewelry today. The English word "to pierce" means "pierce", "pierce". Although they have only really come into fashion in the last 10 years, sticking through the earlobes for wearing earrings is actually a form of "piercing". Body jewelry, in which the skin and parts of the body such as ears or lips are pierced, has existed for thousands of years and in numerous cultures. Even today, believers in Thailand or Malaysia, for example, practice ritual ceremonies in which they prick pointed objects through their tongues, cheeks and other parts of the body in a trance.
In our culture, they primarily serve as fashionable jewelry that, in addition to tattoos and other body modifications, is intended to underline the individuality of the wearer. At the beginning of the 1990s, piercings were mainly seen as jewelry among punks, hard core fans and followers of the SM scene, today the phenomenon has gripped large parts of youth culture. Belly button piercings are now commonplace, as are pierced tongues, nostrils or eyebrows. At Nipple and genital piercings However, only the particularly brave still dare.
What is a cartilage piercing?
Cartilage piercing is technically a broader category of piercings that span many specific types and can be on one or both ears. While the lower part of your ear (the earlobe) is soft and fleshy, most of the rest of the ear contains cartilage just under the skin. Since the ear is made up of a considerable amount of cartilage, the most penetrating placement in the ear is called the "Cartilage piercing" considered. As with any piercing, the placement depends on yours specific anatomy from.
Here are some types of cartilage ear piercing you might consider:
- A helix piercing is located on the outer edge of the ear and can be attached to either the top or bottom of this area.
- A forward helix piercing is located on the "front" part of the cartilage where your ear meets your face. It is common for people to receive three forward helix piercings in a line along the ear.
- The daith piercing runs through the "crus helix" section of the ear, the cartilage fold above the tragus and below the tower.
- A rook piercing is the small cartilage ridge just above the middle of the ear.
- A conch piercing goes through the center of the conch or cup of the ear
- An industrial piercing is a long bar that runs through the auricle. This piercing can be horizontal or vertical.
- A matching piercing is a horizontal piercing on the raised cartilage in the anti-helix part of the ear.
- Tragus piercings are placed on the skin and cartilage area directly in front of your ear canal. This is the small triangular area near the center of your ear.
Do cartilage piercings hurt?
As with any piercing, the one with that depends Cartilage piercing related pain mainly depends on your personal pain tolerance. Most people compare the feeling to a quick insect bite or a firm pinch, but agree that it is perfectly tolerable.
Cartilage piercing aftercare:
The aftercare process for a cartilage piercing is very similar to that of other piercings. Mild to moderate redness, swelling, and irritation are relatively normal and usually go away once healing is complete.
Avoid playing with your new piercing as this will often slow the healing process. Instead of treating the piercing with harsh chemicals (like peroxide or rubbing alcohol), you should gentle detergents such as using non-iodized sea salt and glycerin soap to take home after piercing. Finally, practicing general healthy habits, such as: For example, drinking plenty of water and eating well will help your cartilage piercing heal faster and easier.
Just give away piercing jewelry
While primitive peoples mostly used pointed natural objects such as thorns or bone splinters for their piercings, modern piercing jewelry is made of noble materials such as gold, platinum, niobium, titanium or stainless steel. In addition, plastics such as PTFE but also glass or wood are used.
Stretching piercings has a very long culture. In our society, too, piercings are being widened more and more frequently in order to be able to wear larger jewelry. Often this is done for aesthetic reasons, i.e. the wearer likes it better. Usually it feels much more comfortable than, for example, conventional earrings that are only held with thin wires. With some piercings, later stretching is even recommended to avoid tearing out.
To avoid health problems when applying, they should definitely be done by a professional in a piercing studio. Particularly in the mouth and genital area, it is important to ensure that high-quality materials are used to avoid allergies or other complications.
If the gift decoration is not carried out properly, complications can arise: It is precisely through the ear cartilage that they easily lead to inflammation. When piercing the eyebrow and the wing of the nose, extensions of the trigeminal nerve could be hit. With all forms it can local swelling come, which usually subside after a while. With navel piercing, which is popular with women, the healing phase can take up to six months. Piercings in the perineal area can lead to permanent inflammation if you have to sit constantly for work.
- Why is physiotherapy necessary for humans
- What is a cystic fibrosis karyotype
- How can I rely on high school
- Can debt collection agencies issue an arrest warrant
- Biology students can do an MBA
- What does visually mean
- How can I publish a newspaper ad?
- Why should astrology be treated as a science?
- How can I determine the age of a turtle
- A pleonasm is not free
- Is stoicism similar to Zen philosophy
- What is active participation
- What are some tips for music majors
- How do music stars make money
- Who owns Hulu
- What is the purpose of autobiographical writing
- Why is purple considered a cold color
- What does 75 mean between perfect squares
- How do you earn a double major
- Why should we use programming languages
- What color can match the gray-green combination
- Which B450 motherboard should I get
- What did you learn from Alan Kay
- What are trapunto quilts
- How is Brazil a multicultural society
- Is divine comedy a comedy
- What is the SAT exam in mathematics
- How do I invest and earn automatically
- Why is mysterious a subjective term
- Why were there five French republics?
- How amateurs astronomers discover comets
- Where is my soul mate 3
- Can I know more about quantum physics?
- How can a civil drone be identified?