Why are donuts not popular in Japan
Pokémon Donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan
As part of a collaboration between Mister Donut (Misdo) Japan and Pokémon, cute Pokémon Donuts were available for purchase all over Japan. The reason was the release of Pokémon Sword & Shield for the Nintendo Switch. Three different Pokémon donuts were offered. The children's menu also included a small Pokémon towel (later a Pokémon figure) and you could also get a Pokémon cup and a Pokémon plate in the menu. There were also three different Pokémon drinks. The Pokémon drinks are Bubbletea (Japanese tapioca) lemonade. There was one drink for each of the three starting Pokémon from Schwert & Schild, i.e. a green Chimpep (Japanese Sarunori) drink, a red Hopplo (Japanese Hibanny) drink and a blue Memmeon (Japanese Messon) drink.
The Pokémon donuts
These Pokémon donuts, which are sweet in two senses, were available for purchase in all Mister Donuts shops in Japan at the end of 2019 as part of a collaboration between Mister Donut Japan and Pokémon.
The Pokémon drinks
The Pokémon drinks already mentioned above are very much here. For each of the three starting Pokémon from Schwert & Schild there was a Bubbletea drink with a suitable flavor. Accordingly, there was a green Chimpep (Japanese Sarunori) drink, a red Hopplo (Japanese Hibanny) drink and a blue Memmeon (Japanese Messon) drink.
Mr. Donut x Pokémon Lucky Bag (Fukubukuro)
From December 26th, 2019, Mister Donut Pokémon also received Pokémon lucky bags for 2020 as part of the collaboration. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments.
Another Pokémon collaboration was between the Gyudon chain Yoshinoya and Pokémon. You can find all further information on my post on the collaboration with Yoshinoya.
- Find out about home security equipment
- Who is yoga for
- How can we save Delhi from smog?
- What are you wasting your money on
- Which topics are not allowed on Medium
- Why doesn't alcohol kill your gut bacteria?
- Is it wrong to be so beautiful?
- How much CGPA is required for GRE
- Is vegetarianism slowly catching up in America?
- Can CFA have a Sharia compliant job
- Why is there no solution for healthcare
- The GATE curriculum changes every year
- What are the best tips in reading
- Normal cement concrete carries a load
- Why don't we use thermal nuclear missiles
- From where time began in the universe
- What are the 42 laws of Maat
- Why was Yoda able to live so long
- How important is it to take a SAP course
- What is meant by OLAP
- Did you stay with Moviepass Why
- How are playoff teams determined in MLB
- The Chinese like to eat watermelon
- Why is Estonia important to the EU