How was Roentgen discovered
On November 8th, 1895, Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen discovered these new types of rays, which he first called "X" rays and which today in Germany are only known as "X-rays".
At the end of the year, Röntgen was working with "cathode rays" when he suddenly saw light during a certain experimental set-up, although there was actually no supposed to be any (based on physical knowledge at the time). His great achievement now consisted in the fact that he consistently pursued this phenomenon and tried to fathom the nature and origin of his "X" rays. He was so conscientious that it took more than 10 years for other physicists to learn more about the rays.
he probably the most important discovery he made was the fact that X-rays pass through matter and you can "photograph" the inside of this matter. Our everyday "X-ray images" have their origin in this discovery.
he x-rays that Röntgen published as evidence of his discovery sparked an incredible wave of amazement and enthusiasm in society. His discovery was one of the few in physics that fascinated everyone, even the farmer or forester. Above all, however, in medicine one was almost beside oneself because one could finally look inside the body, which completely revolutionized medicine.
ore about Röntgen's unique discovery can be found in the chapter X-rays - what exactly is it?
- Do you like threesomes
- How do you get Robux stolen back
- How does SurveyMonkey generate a profit
- Why is it called the Algarve
- Where can I find swimming pool accessories
- Who is the King of Pataliputra
- Why do some journalists freelance?
- Casinos accept an expired ID
- OCD is considered a psychopath
- How do I get into architecture 1
- What are Alejandro Jenkins favorite story books
- How does the Eminem AR app work
- Why are Turks not racist against blacks
- What is a remote transaction
- Count hyper-realistic drawings as pornography
- Why is brick masonry economical
- Should I do MS directly after btech
- Eats an egg murder
- How are pandas protected in Australia
- Accepts the CMU students from PESIT
- What is adiabatic work
- What's the latest in home trends
- Harvard has a secret society
- Why don't we live in alternative stories