What is Jeff Bezos famous for?
Jeff Bezos & dash; Characteristics
|Bourgeois name||Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen Bezos|
|job||Entrepreneur, investor, founder of Amazon|
|place of birth||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|nationality||United States of America|
Jeff Bezos & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Jeff Bezos is an American businessman and founder of Amazon, which made him the richest man in the world.
Jeff Bezos was born Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen on January 12, 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. His parents Jacklyn and Ted Jorgensen divorced Bezos shortly after he was born. When the entrepreneur was four years old, his mother married the Cuban exile Miguel Bezos, which gave him his current surname.
The family moved to Houston and then to Miami, where Bezos graduated from Palmetto Senior High School. He then studied electrical engineering and computer science at Princeton University from 1982 to 1986. He graduated with top marks.
This was followed by a job at the Taiwanese cell phone company FITEL. Bezos then moved to the New York asset management company Bankers Trust and D. E. Shaw & Co., where the idea for a digital book trade on the Internet was born.
In 1994 Bezos founded Amazon.com, a platform that has meanwhile developed from a pure book trade to the largest online mail order company in the world. Thanks to Amazon, Bezos was named the richest man in the world in 2017. However, he does not keep his money to himself. Among other things, he donated an incredible 42 million dollars to the project "The Clock of the Long Now" and supported a campaign with 2.5 million dollars to legalize same-sex marriages.
Due to the rumors of inferior working conditions at Amazon, Bezos is repeatedly criticized. That is why he was voted "worst boss in the world" by the International Trade Union Confederation in 2014.
The multimillionaire founded the space company Blue Origin back in 2000. In 2019 it introduced the lunar module "Blue Moon".
Jeff Bezos was privately married to his wife MacKenzie for 25 years. The couple have four children: an adopted daughter from China and three sons. In January 2019, the couple surprisingly announced their separation. They officially divorced in the summer of the same year. Bezos wrote over four percent of his Amazon shares, valued at $ 38.4 billion, to his ex-wife. He himself kept twelve percent, which corresponds to a value of 114.8 billion dollars - and thus secured him the place as the richest man in the world.
Jeff Bezos & dash; all news
- Can we drive a Lamborghini in Chennai?
- How long does it take to learn Carnatic music
- How does acid rain affect houses?
- What happens to narcissistic men
- Why do we dissect frogs
- Why are sunsets more golden in California
- What is offline optimization in search engine optimization
- Is it wrong to support Israel?
- Is green tea bad for diabetics
- What does no Tengo Tu Mail mean
- What's your favorite pen refill
- Why are Google search suggestions so strange
- Which programming languages are OOP
- How high can you fly without pressure
- How does the ad market work
- Physiologically, orgasms feel so good
- Has Cuba ever had a tsunami
- Are there Vikings
- What is a security cell in the prison
- How does psychology relate to management?
- What are the characteristics of biological life
- How can I look healthy again?
- What are some popular games from Russia
- What is an unfolding layer
- Why should waste water be treated before discharge
- What are some deep shower thoughts
- How can nitrogen have an oxidation state of +5
- What causes breast acne in women
- Is there an organ without cancer
- Why is glycerin used in laundry detergents
- How did the Spanish Inquisition end
- What are dog years
- How often is Russian spoken in Estonia?