What is general aerobics
info General tips Special tips Typical mistakes
General information about aerobics
This chapter informs you about basic aerobic knowledge, gives you tips for aerobic training and shows typical mistakes that you should know and avoid.
What is aerobics?
Aerobics is a form of endurance training with, among other things, different choreographies in different intensities. The training is accompanied by special music and the rhythm determines the tempo. The choreographies, which the trainer prepares at home with a lot of effort and effort, should be 4 times 8 counts (bars), because then the sequence corresponds to the special music. You can recognize a good choreography by a good, harmonious sequence.
Types of aerobics
A general distinction is made between low aerobics, high aerobics and mixed aerobics, which are suitable depending on the level of training and age.
- Low aerobics
- Steps and step combinations
- less stress
- gentle on the joints and spine
- it is more likely to burn fat
- High aerobics
- Run and jump combinations
- high load
- loads joints, ligaments and spine
- Cardiovascular training
- Mixed aerobics
This is a mix between low aerobics and high aerobics.
What do you train in aerobics?
- the cardiovascular system is improved (lower high blood pressure and raise low blood pressure)
- Muscle strength and endurance
- Removal of toxins (cellulite)
Which lesson is suitable for me?
This question can only be answered individually for each person and depends, among other things, on the age, the level of training and the program of the respective aerobic trainer. In general, the following classification can be made:
- Reduce weight:
Low aerobics, step basic, step fat burner, hours with constant stress (so little "standing time"), mixed aerobics, step for advanced users
- Muscle tightening:
Callanetics, bums-legs-bums, body styling, workouts
- for tension and back pain:
Spinal exercises, stretching, relaxing
What makes a good aerobics trainer
My personal opinion of what makes a good aerobics trainer and thus a good aerobics class:
- a good aerobics trainer adjusts the intensity and difficulty according to his visitors
- The choreography is built up in 4 times 8 bars and the steps and step combinations follow in a harmonious order (logically and with ease)
- Steps and step combinations are structured according to pedagogical guidelines. That means from easy to difficult, from simple to complex and from familiar to new step combinations.
- The aerobic trainer has good charisma, good technique and an upright, joyful posture
- Can I have more than one sitemap?
- What are the best drywall ceiling hooks
- Is it worth loving a depressed person
- Checks sound on sound audio equipment
- Why dividends are important
- What is your opinion on snus consumption
- What is the classifieds industry worth
- Where can I find buyers of 3D printers
- Did Scopely raise funds?
- Can dogs have separation anxiety?
- How do I install GRUB on Windows
- What is Loveless rated the anime
- What types of stream laptops are there
- How does math affect our lives
- Do you know good workout songs
- What does Danielle Panabaker look like
- Which Dostoevsky novels do you like?
- Which presidents suffered from depression
- Are urochoral data viviparous or oviparous
- Does anyone have a cat who loves to eat Cheezits?
- People do fall in love
- What is the function of Microsoft Word
- What if plastic melts on your food
- College students use Evernote
- Where can I learn QuickBooks in India
- What is the accounting department doing in the bank
- What is backend programming
- How does the DBSCAN algorithm work
- How does a person get sexually transmitted diseases
- Is Treebo better than Oyo
- What are the pros and cons of BBQ
- Why are most scrubs short-sleeved
- Matthew Warren goes to hell