What are some XLD alternatives for Windows
XLD for Windows - convert audio file like FLAC / AIFF / ALAC / AAC / MP3
What is X Lossless Decoder (XLD)
XLD, short for X Lossless Decoder, is one of the most popular audio decoder software on Mac OS, made by tmkk. It can convert both lossless and lossy audio files including FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, WAV, Wavpack (.wv), TTA, Shorten (.shn), OGG, MP3 (LAME) etc. to other audio formats, the operation is easy convenient and fast, more importantly, it is free for Mac OS users. However, this XLD software is useless for Windows users.
Here we recommend an XLD Windows software to all Windows users, more precisely an XLD alternative for Windows, with which you can voluntarily experience the same function as the original XLD software on a PC.
More about XLD for Windows
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate as an alternative to XLD offers you as many options as possible to convert your audio file into almost all popular audio formats (AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, MP3, DTS, M4A, ALAC, M4R, M4B, MKA, OGG, WAV and WMA), such as convert FLAC to MP3. As an audio / video converter, it can also extract the audio file from the video, then convert the audio file to other formats. With this XLD for Windows you can easily set the output audio, eg audio encoder, sampling rate, channel, audio bit rate, etc. Especially for FLAC files, this FLAC converter can split the CUE files into individual song files, so that you can transfer the music to FLAC Hear files more comfortably.
How to convert audio file to FLAC, AIFF, AAC, MP3, etc. via XLD for Windows
Step 1. Add audio files
First download the software, then install it on the PC. After the program has started, the main window is displayed like Bidl below. Then you can drag the audio file directly to the window or load the audio file onto the program by clicking on the "Add files" button. All loaded audio files are clearly arranged on the interface. On it you can clearly see the file names and file types.
Step 2. Select output profiles
At the bottom of the window you can select the output profiles from the drop-down list. From the "General Audio" you can preview all convertible audio profiles.
In addition to the profile, the "Position" button is available to you. You can then set the relevant parameters including encoder, sampling rate, channels, audio bit rate according to your wishes, thereby improving the quality of the converted audio data.
Step 3: Convert the audio file via XLD for Windows
After all operations are done, you can carry out the last step. Click the "Convert" button, in just a short time you will get the output file on your PC.
This X Lossless Decoder Windows 7 & 8 brings us more convenience, so that all Windows users do not have to worry about converting the audio file into other formats. It's easy to use and 100% clean, so this XLD alternative for Windows is definitely a sensible choice for you.
Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
can convert almost all common audio formats including FLAC / ALAC / AAC / AC3 / OGG / MP3 / AIFF into other formats. It can also extract audio from video file, then convert it to other formats. This allows you to set the profile you want voluntarily.
- Are recurring neural networks RNN biologically plausible
- What is spandex fabric
- How can we save Delhi from smog?
- How can you deal with disobedient employees
- How will foreclosure affect you?
- Pasta What Are The Best Lasagna Recipes
- When does the CCS University hold LLB exams?
- What makes an event topical
- Does my ex still miss me 1
- Dose of peanut butter increases testosterone
- Is HootSuite the way to go
- How can artificial intelligence improve cancer research?
- Why is prostitution obsolete?
- How can the world practice regenerative agriculture
- How can something be improved?
- How are classes defined in Java
- Does outsourcing really help a business owner
- Are trails safe
- What is a speed ratio
- How do university courses work?
- Have you ever been mad at someone?
- Which book has completely changed you
- Who is the chief minister of Bihar
- What does Dextrorotatory and Levorotatory mean