What is 3 8 in decimal form
Converting fractions and decimals
bettermarks »Math book» Numbers »Decimal numbers and decimal fractions» Basics of decimal numbers »Converting fractions and decimal numbers
In these explanations you will learn how to convert a fraction to a decimal number and a decimal number to a fraction.
Converting fractions with the denominators 10, 100, 1000, ... into decimal numbers
Fractions with a power of ten (10, 100, 1000, ...) in the denominator can be easily converted into a decimal number.
Convert fractions to decimal numbers by expanding the denominator to 10, 100, 1000, ...
Fractions that have, for example, 2, 4, 5, 8, 20, 25, 125 or a multiple of 10 in the denominator can be expanded or reduced to a power of ten (10, 100, 1000, ...) in the denominator. Then you convert it to a decimal number.
Converting decimals to fractions
You can easily convert all decimal numbers with a small number of decimal places into fractions. To do this, you have to convert them, depending on the number of their decimals, into fractions with powers of ten (10, 100, 1000, ...) in the denominator. Sometimes you can then shorten these fractions.
Frequently used fractions in decimal notation
For some fractions, you should know the decimal notation by heart:
- What is the kind of NH3
- What is the best charcoal starter
- How do I build a bunker
- Did Quora make you more honest
- Which team will participate in the IPL
- How can I sell my villa?
- How long can you freeze turkey meat
- Think horse racing is doomed
- Is happiness correlated with IQ and EQ?
- What is an E1cB reaction
- Why doesn't Spark Streaming support SQL?
- Why is E mc 2 1
- What are the contents in the pre-algebra
- How can prisons in India be improved?
- Is parboiling necessary to make white rice?
- Would you like to learn English 1
- People think with words
- Why don't more people buy bonds
- What is a mom blogger
- Is bad 2 beers a day
- What are some benefits of consuming pepper
- Is Instagram and Uber app still hybrid?
- Is CA easy after graduation
- How do bees survive without a lung?