What happened to Whitney Houston's daughter
Nick Gordon († 30): Ex-boyfriend of Whitney Houston daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown dead
He is said to have been responsible for the death of Whitney Houston's († 48) only daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown. The then 22-year-old was found lifeless in her bathtub in 2015, had previously taken several drugs.
Now her ex-boyfriend Nick Gordon has also died - he was only 30 years old. As the "People" magazine reports, a drug overdose is said to have led to his death. However, this has not yet been officially confirmed.
Gordon's brother Jack Walker Jr. left an emotional message on Facebook, wrote: "I was there with every step you took, we all love you, no matter what, and we all stay strong for you." He also shared a picture of himself and his brother as a child.
Nick Gordon was blamed for her death shortly after his girlfriend, Bobbi Kristina Brown, died. The daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown (50) had previously taken a drug cocktail that Gordon is said to have given her.
Houston's family also accused him of placing her face down in the bathtub afterwards. The exact course of events could never be fully clarified.
Although Nick Gordon was never convicted, a judge from Atlanta, Georgia, found him guilty. He was fined $ 36 million.
Years after the fact, Brown's ex-boyfriend kept coming into conflict with the law, including domestic violence against another ex-girlfriend.
- In what order should you learn history
- What is the meaning of equilibrium constants
- Where can I learn Santoor in Pune
- How many elements does phenylalanine contain?
- What if I don't crack the GATE
- Get Cuban cigars up people
- How can democratic government improve
- Who has heard of techyuga com
- What is the scariest length of time
- Who should I marry with?
- Can burn you chemically
- Leaders are not born, they are made
- You can have sleep apnea without snoring
- How can corporate culture affect productivity
- What is Samsung Flow
- How do I write a software request
- What makes your body slim
- Why am I only psychological sometimes
- Why is India called Baap of Jugaad
- Who Owns Cricket Data
- What was is original righteousness
- What is the Sharpe Ratio in Mutual Funds
- What does a lion eat
- What is port forwarding